Chapter 23

Hana's POV

"Jungkook?"

Jungkook raised his eyebrows and smiled.He came closer towards the bed.He sat beside the blank me.

"So how are you,Hana ? Do you sleep well last night ?" he looked at me with his bunny smile.

"What are you doing here ?"I asked.His bunny smile was replaced with a serious look.

I wait for his answer.He looked up at the window and returned his gaze on me with a smile.

"I came here to see you" he answered while looking down,fiddling his fingers.

"For what ? to hurt me again ? to make me cry again ?" I asked again and this time I saw disappointment in his face and at the same time undescribable expression.

Jungkook sigh and slowly reached his hand out to hold my hands.

"....no"

Jungkook look into my eyes with a feelings that are unexplainable.

Jungkook let go my hand and there were tears in his eyes.

I saw his hands started to shake.

"I....I need to tell you something."

Jungkook's nose tip turn to red and he just sigh.

"Hana......"

"3 minutes"

Jungkook look into my eyes again and this time I knew there is nothing good about what he's going to tell me.

"I ... I don't remember you and I want to... know about you more"

My heart is breaking again. Now its shattered all over places.

"So now , just because you had sex and came back to Aeri you don't remember me?! You threw me away from your life? Know about me ? Well,you broke my heart,you hurt me,you make me confused about my feelings.I hate it when I see you but I miss everything about you when youre not around."

Tears fell from my eyes. Jungkook didn't said anything but he held my hands again as seems he try to calm me down.I pulled my hands away and pushed him away.

Tears streaming down like a waterfall and I keep on shoving his chest while cursing on him.He grabbed both of my arms and pulled me in his arms.

He hugged me firmly but I keep on trying to push him away.He hugged me even tighter. "I hate you" I repeated that word a few times and I felt my shoulder wet.I stopped pushing him and Jungkook sobbed that makes my knees weak and tears coming out from my eyes again.

The both of us slowly sit on the floor with Jungkook still hugging me and the both of us are still crying our eyes out.I heard Jungkook saying "im sorry" over and over.

I felt hurt seeing him like this.I close my eyes,letting my tears fall and I slowly returned his warm hug.He quickly pulled me even closer and he put his face at the crook of my neck.I can feel his chest,going up and down continuously,sobbing.

I run my fingers through his hair,trying to calm him down.I am still mad at him about what he just told me but I just missed him so much.I was so happy waking up to see him at the door,showing off his bunny smile but at the same time I felt hurt,I felt like i'm going to be tear apart again.

But what does he mean by he didn't remember me ? I just don't understand that part.Why ? Am I the only one he forget ? Damnn why is he making things so complicated ?

Suddenly,a soft snore snapped me out of my busy thoughts.It's from Jungkook.He fell asleep while his arms were still around me.I just smiled and stroke his mushroom hair.How can I not love this guy ?He's too precious for me.