Chapter 21

Hana's POV
"Kids!Let's eat!"Mrs.Kim who is busy cooking called the boys who already clean themselves up.

I help Mrs.Kim served the table.Mrs.Kim with the two girls came with a few plates of grilled meats.The boys can't wait any longer to dig in but they still wait for Mrs.Kim to join the dinner with them.

I sit between Hanbin and Namjoon since the both of them save a place for me.Hanbin smiled at me as I sit with red cheeks since Hanbin and Namjoon looks super sexy.

Mrs.Kim join the table and we all prayed before eating."Thanks for the meat Bobby~" we all said before digging in the marvelous looking-roasted-meat.

Bobby just showed his eyesmile eventho he didn't accept that his group lost to BTS.

Flashback

Jimin and Taehyung are still throwing those muds at Bobby.Its kinda useless because they didn't even try to attack the queen.Like duhh being gentlemen →_→.

But ever since everyone is busy with their own world.The dark horse spirit has been realeased from this person and immadiately attack IKON's queen from behind as realised that Taehyung and Jimin is trying to distract Bobby's attention from the others.

"WE HAVE THE WINNER!"Dhiya's father said and everyone was pausing from what they're doing.

Everyone looked at each other queens and it turns out that Namjoon being that pervert guy,throwing those muds at Dhiya's ass.Dhiya got mad and pulled Namjoon's hair and start wrestling in the mud.

The boys cheered for Dhiya and Jin keeps on nagging like 'serve you right pervert' 'yes thats right honey' 'ohh dont forget his balls,i would cut them off if i was you' 'mmhmm go rip him off girl'.

"Okay okay enough!"Jimin stepped out and stop the fighting.Namjoon still has that evil smirk on his face and he winked and licked his lips when Dhiya glared at him.Jin came up to Namjoon and flick his head.

"Well,we lost to BTS so it looks like dinner on me"Bobby said with a smile.But he kept on complaining to his friends that they didn't help to protect him.As the penalty for the other members of IKON,they have to wash up all the clothes that was covered in mud.

End of flashback.

Namjoon's POV
We all finished eating and we helped my mom to clean up the dishes and the kitchen.

After that,everyone went to the living room since they decided to watch a movie.They put on "Insidious 3" and everyone each of them hugged a pillow.

Hana hated these kind of movies since she's the one who always imagine that those ghost in the movie will appear in her room.Well,she told me that time when we were young,we decided to watch horror movies but she refused.

I saw Hana is in her own world,playing with her phone without even care about the movie so I nudge her arm a bit.She looked at me weirdly but she quickly pulled that face away and smile.

How much that I wish I can keep her in my pocket.She's so cutee.

"So,what'd happening in your head now ? Imagining a ghost kissing you ?"I said while raising my eyebrows.

Hana furrowed her eyebrows and chuckles.

"Or maybe thinking of to marry a vampire.I mean the hot one like me"I said while having that mischiveous smirk on my face.