Chapter 20

Jimin's POV
"Fuck wait no what?"Jin said with him looking at Namjoon confusedly."Really Namjoon?You know me for a long time and you bring me to the place that I hate so much?"Jin hyung said again with his both hands hugging his chest.(Please note that about Jin hates the mud its not true.I dont even know whether its true or not)

Namjoon chuckles looking his pinky friend (A/N:or wife xD) acting like that."C'mon Jin its just mud.There's nothing dangerous down there and actually you're the dangerous one here" Namjoon hyung said playfully with a smirk.Well,I know its just kind of a playfull thingy to do with friends but ewww.Everyone cringed up after Namjoon hyung said that to Jin hyung.

Then Namjoon hyung guided us to the place where we can change into a suitable oufits.After everyone have changed,we all wait for Namjoon since he said he wants us to meet someone or maybe a few of "someone".

I looked at the others.They are all having fun with each other.Teasing,making fun of each other and etc.But there's someone who just quietly stands there and looked at others like "You guys are so fucking immature playing with mud" and it was the pinky hyung.I approached hyung with a smile and Jin hyung just give me a small smile that I know that it was not sincere.

"Looks like the prince didnt win his princess's heart huh?"I said while tilting my head.Jin hyung just scoffed and looked at me."Shut up you ugly troll"Jin hyung said with a glare.That kinda leave me a scratch but nahh I know hyung didn't mean it because dude,I killed many girls out there more than you.(make sure you won't sue me after watching this video)

(Made by:datjimilly.
You should check out her other videos.It was awesome but make sure you need to have a really strong heart watching her videos ㅋㅋㅋ
Youtube: datjimilly)

"Ya,hyung.It's only mud.Seriously?Why would you be so anti with mud since mud is the natural thing you can make your face clean and fresh and beautiful"I said while wrapping my arms around hyung's shoulder.

"I'm already beautiful.Why would I must do that mud facial like duhh?Your face will be smelly"he said and hugged his chest."Hmm~But doesn't mud is similar to all of your face product that you always buy?"I said again and smirked when I saw Jin hyung's eyes shaking like crazy.

"Shut--"Jin hyung's words was being cut by Namjoon hyung who brought about 8 people with him.Everyone's attention is on Namjoon hyung and his other friends.

"Well,I want you guys to meet my cousin,Kim Dhiya and these hot guys are my childhood friends from the left is Bobby,Hanbin,Yunhyeong,Junhoe,Donghyuk,Jinhwan and Chanwoo."

(Just ignore where IKON's real hometown right now)Namjoon hyung introduced those guys and his cousin while they just smile at us.Me and the others approached them and we greet them happily.

"Hi I'm Jimin.Nice to meet you Bobby"I make a handshake with Bobby the guy who has a really cute eyesmile and a sharp jawline that can almost take away my title as 'lady killer'.We chit chat a bit and turns out that we were born on the same year.

"You must be Hana right?"a guy asked Hana since Hana didn't move from her spot because I know Hana gets shy when hot guys are around.

(A/N:But why Hana is not shy infront of you?) Because she knows me a long time ago.(A/N: But it sounds like 'Jimin is not hot anymore' HAHAHAHAHAHA) shut up you banshee.*pouts*I want some cookies now ToT this banshee is so mean.(A/N: MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA)