I got tired and stood up, deciding that I can't wait any longer. If this is a prank to stand me up then he already got me. I was about to go inside and have lunch alone when someone called for me from behind.

"Jinni!"

I turned around, expecting to see Jungkook but was surprised to see Taehyung instead.

"Taehyung?"

"Annyeong!" He smiled to me. "You must be surprised, right? Jungkookie, he sent me to you instead because he got a lot of work to do."

"Ahhh," I trailed off, nodding.

"Then, shall we get going?" He pushed me inside the mall.

"Sure," I responded.

"What kind of food do you want to eat?" He asked me.

"Anything's fine, really. Any kind of food is fine for a starving person," I chuckled.

"Okay then. Let's have something simple yet delightful," He slung an arm around my shoulder and pulled me to the restaurant. I don't know why but I somehow felt something funny in my stomach when he did that. The hunger wasn't there anymore but just...a feeling of something running inside me.

We ended up eating at Panda Express because he said that he likes the name Panda, it's cute. So much for Mr Badass-who-smokes-cigarette.

My phone buzzed in the middle and I checked it to find a message from Jimin.

Jimin : Sorry, I went home earlier to welcome my
grandparents from NZ. Forgot to tell ya

I read it tentatively and typed in my reply.

To : Jimin

2.45 pm
Then, shall we meet tonight for dinner?

2.46 pm
No, sorry. They wanna have dinner with me.

I sighed and threw my phone onto the table while I looked out of the window.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked as he slurped his strawberry milkshake.

"Nothing. You don't have to worry about it," I weakly smiled to him.

"Your boyfriend, is it?" He said and I nodded. "What did he do this time?"

"Nothing. He did nothing wrong it's just-- I don't know. I feel like we're distancing, you know?" I gave in and told him.

"Go on," He leaned forward in order to hear clearer.

"Well, a few days ago I caught him making out with another girl in school- whom I truly hate by the way. He told me that he wasn't wrong, it was the girl who lunged at him and I just happened to catch them in time, okay? And then a few days later that girl came to me and said that they were actually making out before I caught them and that my boyfriend was lying to me. But he seems just fine with me, I can't just believe the girl and blame my boyfriend," I waved my hands in frustration.

"Then what happened?" Taehyung raised his eyebrow.

"Well, nothing much happened. We're still good," I said slowly, shrugging my shoulders.