♧ Hour 3 ♧

My thoughts were all over the place. At first I was mad at him for staring at me and making me uncomfortable, but then as time passed I couldn't help but feel a little guilty. Did I overreact? Was he attracted to me? The thought itself made me blush. Coolest guy I've ever known, the one all the girls want to be with finds me attractive enough and stares at my ass? Nah.

I was thinking too much, which was unnecessary. I was super rude to him right from the start which I never usually am. Was it guilt that I felt at the moment? I didn't know, but I found myself making my way downstairs to go talk to him and chill things down a little bit.

Boys are like that and I have no idea why I felt so offended all of a sudden or was it just me being flustered that Kim Taehyung was looking at me?

I shook off the thoughts, and climbed down the stairs until he was in my field of vision.

He was standing in front of one of those tall concrete pillars, one hand on it and leaning close. "Chae-ah, I'm sorry" he spoke in a deep voice. For a second, I was confused as to what was happening but then it hit me.

He was acting! So I'm supposed to be the concrete pillar and he's apologising to me? Is he practicing?

He shook his head and stood up straight and distanced himself a little. "I shouldn't have stared at your-" he facepalmed, "Tch. No" he sighed to himself. I was just being a spectator and I was enjoying it more than I was supposed to. He was just so - cute? It was adorable how he was practising how to apologise.

I watched him from a distance for a while, he bowed, hugged and stroked the pillar in the awkward-est of ways. I couldn't hold in my laughter anymore and at one point, I let out a silent chuckle. Since the building was empty, the small sound that left my mouth echoed and I had to clasp a hand around my lips as a reflex action.

"Shit" he turned around to face me and I smiled at him, trying not to burst out laughing at the horrified expression on his face.

"I was just- " he started, trying to explain what he was doing but I cut him short.

"I'm sorry Tae. I was rude earlier" I apologised, earning another confused look from him. I walked to him and he took a step back.

"Why're you apologising? I'm sorry for staring like that" he said plainly and I grinned.

"That's not how you practised it right?" I tilted my head a little to the side and he furrowed his brows at me.

"I'm sorry for staring at your ass" I repeated his words from earlier, mimicking him and bowed in front of him. He cringed and let out a protest, "You were watching the whole time weren't you?"he asked.

"Yep"

"I'm beyond embarrassed right now" he looked away.

"Why? It was cute" the words left my mouth before I could even process it.

He blinked at me, his big doe eyes twinkling due to the sunlight. It lasted one second, just one second for me to admire how nice he looked because the next moment he was smirking and looking at me with mischief in his eyes.

"You think I'm cute? " he sounded cockier than usual.

"What?No, duh" I shrugged, trying to defend myself for no reason.

"It's too late Chae. Admit it. You like me"

"Keep dreaming Tae"

"See, you're calling me 'Tae' now. I don't need more proof than this"

"Shut up Taehyung" I playfully smacked his shoulder and walked past him.

As much as I'd like to admit that I really did think he was cute and that I really did like him, I wouldn't. I would be no different. I'll just be one of those girls trying to lick his ass which is the last thing I'd want to be.