♧ Hour 0 ♧

"Let go of me" and he did.

"Why are you even here?" I asked as I distanced myself from him.

"I was in the toilet for an hour, when I finally came out I saw that the lights were off " he explained using his hands, motioning towards the roof, "and then I heard someone screaming and I noticed that it was you" he finished.

" Why're you wearing this? Where the hell are your pants Taehyung? "I asked pointing towards his dark blue shorts with yellow stars on it.

" I left it in the washroom " he grinned.

" Go put them on " sighing, I tried not to look at his exposed thighs and legs.

"Ooo..does it turn you on?"

"Just put your damn pants on Kim Taehyung! I'm not in the mood to argue"

"My ass is hot, I'm trying to cool it down" he said with a straight face.

I wanted to laugh, but at the same time didn't want to give in.

" Who dafuq would want to cool their- nevermind. Forget it " I hissed as I made my way towards one of the large glass windows and he followed.

" Why do you hate me so much?" his voice was quiet, but full.

" How do we get outta here? " I ignored him. All I wanted was to just be let out.

"Chaemin-ah..why do you hate me?" he repeated himself and I had no interest in answering.

I looked through the window, trying to find someone but I knew I wouldn't. The mall was in that part of Seoul where we had the Han lake on one side and highway on the other. All the windows in this mall were on the lake's side and I knew trying to find a man in the lake was a stupid and hopeless thing to do, but it was better than talking to the boy behind me.

A few seconds passed before I heard a sigh, he turned me around to face him, and pushed me back against the glass. His hands on either side of my head, he was close, but his body wasn't touching mine. " I asked you something Chae" he growled, my nickname leaving his lips making my eyes unintentionally widen.

" I don't hate you. Now let me go " I tried pushing against his chest but he wouldn't budge.

"Then why do you treat me like this?"

"I don't know Tae, now please, move" my voice as low as a whisper, but audible enough.

He pulled back and looked away. Disappointment clear in his face, but as far as I knew him, he wasn't the kind to give up.

I didn't hate Taehyung, in fact I hated myself for liking him so much. I hated how he was so flawless at everything he did. I hated how everyone loved him, how everybody was his friend, how every girl wanted to get him in her bed, how people let him pass for every wrong he ever did. I hated the fact that he would never notice someone as simple and average as me. I hated knowing that I'd never be his and he'd never be mine. I hated it. I hated it all.

" What do you think we should do? " he asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I.. I'll just sleep on the chair there and wait till morning " I shrugged.

He shook his head, a mocking smile plastered on his face as if my idea wasn't good enough.

" Well do you have anything better in mind? " I asked, cocking my head to the side.

"Come with me" he pulled me along with him. I couldn't exactly see where he was taking me until he used my phone to switch on the flash light.

"Where are we going?"

"The furniture section" he answered quickly.

Rows of beds laying one next to the other came into view. Luxurious ones, plain black and white themed ones, bunker beds for kids, single beds and what not. He jumped on one of the cots in display and pointed towards the one next to it for me. I smiled before climbing onto it. I would've never thought of something this- smart?

"Pass me my phone, I need to call Soo Jin"

" Nope " he simply said before tucking himself in bed.

" What the hell Taehyung? She must be worried that I'm not home yet. I need to let her know "

"She'll be fine babe. Just sleep"

"Don't 'babe' me! I came here to buy her pads you idiot, she needs to know!"

"You came here to buy her what?" He laughed, throwing some light onto my face.

"Good night" I glared at him before crashing into the mattress below me.
Soo Jin can deal with her shit for one night without me.