♧ Hour 24 ♧

"Let's break up"

"What the fuck? " I snapped immediately. That wasn't something I was prepared to hear. I was expecting an apology or maybe an angry Tae who wanted a good kiss but what the hell is this?

" I'm serious " he sighed, looking away, his eyes almost brimming with tears.

" But why? "  my voice broke.

"You think I'm a playboy even after I promised you I would change!" he yelled, "Do I look like a joke to you? Do you have any idea how hard it is when someone you love with all your heart stops talking to you all of a sudden and you don't fucking know why?"

"I'm sorry, Tae" and now it was my turn to tear up. I felt guilty and stupid for doing what I did.  Did he really deserve this?

"Don't be sorry. I thought it was just mum, but you too? " he tilted his head by a degree, sounding hurt.

" I just-"

"Oh please shut up Chae! " he rubbed his forehead, making me cry.

As I wiped my tears off, he continued," I've had enough. This is what you gave me for loving you and giving you everything I had. Great! " he shook his head, rising his arms up in frustration before dropping them.

" Taehyung please " I cried, taking a step forward only for him to step away.

" No don't. We are done"

"Don't say that" I sobbed, tears now streaming down my face,  "I love you".

" Bye Chae " he took a deep breath, eyes glistening with tears and he was trying so hard to hold himself back.

" Don't " I choked and he shut the door with a loud thud behind him.

I sunk to the floor, covering my face with both hands. How could I be so stupid? Letting my cries echo around the living room and the coldness of the floor seep into my feet, I sat there, regretting every bit of ignoring him.

I muffled the sounds with the palm of my hand pressing flat against my mouth, stopping every once in a while to take a deep breath to calm myself down. This, hurt more than I thought it would; I was broken inside out- not the ending I wanted.

With a soft click, the door opened only to have me look up quickly, and there stood Taehyung, in all his glory, grinning his usual rectangular smile, eyes small and hands shoved in his pockets.

An expression of confusion was plastered on my face.  The next thing I knew, he was giggling, pointing his fingers at me,  "gotcha".

It took me a while to realise and the tears were still endlessly flowing down my face until he cupped them and sat down in front of me.

"Baby~" he called, making me smack and push him away.

"Fuck off! Asshole " I cried more, rubbing my eyes with one and slapping his chest and shoulder with the other.

" Woah woah" he chuckled, "relax Satan".

"Are you breaking up with me? " I stopped to ask.

" Of course not! But you fell for this" he laughed, pulling me onto his lap.

Getting off, I wiped away traces of the salty liquid one last time before walking back to my room, to find something to whoop his ass with.

"Where you going? " he pouted, following me.

I remained quiet and the moment my hand landed on the cold door knob, his hands wrapped around my waist pulling me back against his chest, firm and tight.