Chapter 4 - I would still choose you

Hey everyone ! I've been really enjoying writing this story ! I hope you guys have been enjoying how this story has been going. If you'd like to check out my other stories I'd really appreciate it ! Love you 😘

Vins POV

"Yeah guys he has not talked to me since I've kicked him out the house" I said. "Kevin that literally happened like 2 weeks ago ; chill out ! He's gonna hit you up or something "omber said. "Yeah she's right ; and if he doesn't you can get a new man ASAP !" Tiana said. "I mean I could try to ; but it wouldn't be the same you know !" "We know !" The girls all said in unison "Kevin you need a relaxing Friday night" Iyanna said ;
"I know what we will do for the rest of the night. Let's order some dominoes ; put on some music and basically have an average teenage white girl sleepover !" Kimberly exclaimed "IM DOWN !" I yelled laughing while picking up my phone and calling dominoes.

Drakes POV

"So what are you gonna try to do to make it up for this kid ? How are you gonna even pull it off ! We haven't been in New York for like 2 weeks ; I don't know if we're going to still be able to try something like this" my best friend said "shh..." I responded. "Look I know we might be stopped or get in trouble or something but I'm doing it. Midnight Tonight. I'm going to Time Square ; and I'm going to preform specifically for Vin ; and if Vin doesn't actually show up ; he's definitely going to end up hearing about it somehow ; it'll be all over the news and social media when he wakes up in the morning anyways ; it'll work out ; one way or another." I explained ; "you're one crazy ass dude" my best friend said while laughing. "Trust me.... I Know" I responded "I'm going to call Vins best friend Kimberly tell her to bring him to Time Square tonight , and if it all works out , He'll be mine again." I said , "That sounds good ! NOW GET TO IT !"
After this I ran into my office , grabbed a phone book , and looked up Kimberly Propez' in The Bronx. "Ha there's only one , this gotta be her"

I dialed the number and waited. "Hello ?" She answered , "Hey ! Is This Kimberly Propez ?" "This is she , why ? Who's this ?" She asked "It's , umm Drake" I answered "oh you , what can you possibly want right now ?" She asked me , " Look I know you , Vin and everyone probably thinks I'm a complete dick-" "you got that right" she cut me off , "but I'm really trying to make it up to Vin , Bring everyone to Times Square tonight , there's going to be a special performance just for him." I said. Kimberly took a minute to respond , "okAy okay I'll make it happen." She said "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU sooo much. I'll see you tonight. Goodbye." With that I got up and started getting ready.

Vins POV
"Guys let's call off Girls sleepover night" Kimberly said "Bitch what ?" I reply "Look , we never go out any more , let's go to Times Square ! We can have a great time , walking around , shopping , and we can end the night at Red Lobster." Kimberly explained "Alright , Alright sounds good , but let's go the cheap way and end the night at McDonald's" Tiana said , "Right !" Tessaya responded , "Alright let's all get ready then !" I said and with that we all rushed into our rooms and got ready. I opened my closet and took some things out. I grabbed my white and Pink Jordan 12s , some distressed light blue washed jeans , white leggings for under the jeans , and a Kelly from Saved By The Bell shirt.After I was fully dressed I looked in the mirror "Damn bitch , you still look good , on a lazy day , bare faced and everything , Still Can't believe Drake didn't want to be with you forreal." And with that I got up , grabbed my pink Canada goose , and left with my girls.

After about 5 minutes of walking we reached the Soundview Ave Morrison subway station , and swiped our cards and waited for the train.
"The Next Brooklyn Bridge Bound 6 Express Train will be arriving in 4 Minutes" the announcement said. "Ugh four minutes is a LONG ASSS TIME" Omber complained "Girl chill out , that isn't long at all " Tessaya replied , everyone nodded their heads in agreeance(a/n I can't spell lololol)

*bzzz bzzzz* I felt my phone vibrating in my bag. I took my phone out to see what's up. The words"Oh no....." escaped my lips , with seeing that on the screen on my phone read "Aubrey: 2 Imessage(s)" I slid my phone open to see "I'm Sorry for what happened :("
"I'm going to make it up to you , and you won't even see it coming , later shawty :* (kissing emoji lmao) "mhmm that's interesting" I said out loud while getting into the train with everyone , "What's interesting ?" Everyone responded. "Nothing much really" I replied , "it's just that , Aubrey just texted me , and said he's going to "make it up to me" and that I'm "not going to see it coming" weird huh ?" I explained "Yeaaahhhhhhh ,weirdddddddddd right guys ?" Kimberly said awkwardly "Girrrrrrllllll whaat was that ?" I responded "huh ? Nothing don't even bother with me."She said. I just shook it off and spaced out. I must have fell soo deep in spacing out that what woke me up was my friends screaming "Vin Get The Fuck up !" "Oh shit were here" I said and got up out of the train and went to the 42nd Street and 7th avenue exit and waited for my friends to catch up , I'm independent and tend to walk faster then everyone else. Once my friends caught up they were all smirking at me "why are you guys looking at me like that ?" I questioned them while giving them a nasty look. "Ugh don't be a bitch" Iyanna said , "We gotta put this on you" I looked down at Iyannas hands and saw my Louis Vuitton silk scarf and next thing I know it was wrapped around my eyes. "Lol great..... I ....... love....... surprises" I said "Trust me you'll love this one" a familiar voice spoke. It sounded like it came from speakers "guy's what was that ?" I asked "Keep walking Kevin " Omber said and I did as told we finally got to where I was supposed to be taken I guess and I saw all the bright lights of Times Square through the scarf around my eyes. The scarf was taken off of my eyes and I looked around. We were in the middle of Times Square , near all the lighted signs on the building , near the new years ball , and most importantly near those stairs , I've lived in the city my whole life and never knew what they were called.

I kept scanning my surroundings and eventuAlly what caught my eyes were these tall tall tall tall ; very professional looking speakers. I continued looking around and looked at the top of the stairs. "Holy Shit" I said , with my mouth dropping afterwards.

"What's Up New York !" Aubrey said which was boomed through the speakers , and stopped everyone from what they were doing. "Oh my God it's DrAke ! " I heard simultaneously from everyone around me. "Look , I have to do something in front of all of ya here right now. I have to say an apology to the most beautiful person I've ever met." He said "AWWWWWWW" everyone cooed. Drake then continued "he's smart , beautiful , fiesty , and most importantly a bad ass bitch. Vin , I know you're out here. I just want you to know I love you , so just stay still and listen to this song"

All I could do is cry. I would have never expected for him to even care enough to make ammends with me. I wiped my tears and listened.

*Drake sings his part of work*

Once he was done singing I ran up to the stairs and jumped into his arms and I then whispered in his ear, " Thaaank you , soo soo soo much ; I Love You Soo Soo Soo Much" me and Drake then kissed for what felt like centuries.