Chapter 2 - Getting To Really Know Each other

Hey guys ! I'm really enjoying how this story is starting to come a long and I hope you guys are as well ! I have lots of great ideas for this story and can't wait to put them out there for you ! If you like my story please vote for it , comment anything ! And I'd really appreciate if you'd follow me. I love you all and hope you enjoy !

Vins POV

"So , while you were walking to school ,you saw Drake outside , and got his number ? No this is ridiculous !" Tessaya said .
"Yeah Vin , I don't think you're being 100 percent truthful , did You bribe someone to get you his information ? " Iyanna said
"Look , he's coming here in 5 mins , and I'm all dolled up right now like I'm on my way to the fucking Oscars , do I do this for just some regular , shmegular, degualar , hood rat ass, Soundview Projects ass boy ? " I exclaimed. "He is dressed up nice. His make up and hair are everything right now too." Tianna added. "Yeah and he does have on all that name brand shit. The black celine bag , the black Balmain blazer , his skinny black true religion jeans , and his fucking spiked flats . " Omber added. "I dunno man , I just don't want you getting screwed over again , cuz i don't give a fuck who he is I will fuck his ass up like how I did to Brennen !" Kimberly screamed "Girlllll ......... ya tu sabe ! If he screws me over ya already know what to do ! " I said and we all laughed in agreeance (I don't think that's a real word)

*knock knock knock knock*

"Well ladies , I'm about to prove you all wrong , besides Kimberly, she got my back" I said while opening the door for Drake

"Hey shawty " Drake said before opening his arms out for a hug bringing me close and kissing me on my cheek , I giggled a little , his beard tickled my cheek. " oh my God he was telling the truth , he's actually going on a date with Drake." Tessaya said. "Oh shit ! " Iyanna screamed. "Now ya believe me " I said while shaking my head , "Drake , these are my roommates , Iyanna , Tessaya , Omber , Tiana and Kimberly." I said. "Hello ladies" he said before they all giggled , "oh my God , ya soo Rude , don't know  how to say hi." I said jokingly , "I'll see you guys later.

"Sooo , don't take this the wrong way , but why do you live here ?" Drake asked , "what do you mean ?" I snapped back at him. "Like in such a tiny place , In the , like the hood ? You deserve way more." I started to snicker , "Honey , most people here are worth less then $ 10k , and you're worth $75 million , look , let's just say most people here don't got it like that, this is the projects boo, we all going through something and just working hard to make ends meet." I explained. "I get that, I really respect that, you're different compared to a lot of the people I usually date." Drake said , "Well that's cuz you usually date girls !" I said , he laughed "You know that's not why I meant ! You're actually humble , and you really appreciate the things you work hard for" he responded,  " Awww stop ! You gassing my head up right now ; anyways where are we going ?" I asked , "it's a surprise baby" he said before grabbing my hand and interlocking our fingers.

After a fairly fast ride we pulled up to this EXTREMELY nice place in the upper west side. "Wow" I slowly said while looking out at the place , Drake laughed as I said that.

As we walked in I was a little confused. There was NO-ONE there. I mean no one , like just me , Drake , and the people who worked in the restaurant.

"Where is Everybody ? " I asked while making a 360 of the place. I broke my neck Looking for more people , but got distracted by the beauty of the place. It was a huge place. The room was lit beautifully , gold gilded door knobs ; huge hanging chandeliers , everything just looked soo.... expensive.

"We are everybody " Drake said , while pulling out a chair , gesturing for me to sit. "Oh my god , like this is crazy , you did this all for me ? I don't understand." I said "I just wanted to prove all your bad thoughts about me wrong. Look I know you're not rich , or famous , but that's what I like about you , you may have known me as a famous actor , and rapper , but you just stimulate my mind , I feel like , I'll be my full 100 % real self with you , nothing for the press , nothing for money. Just so I can actually be happy, you're real , you the type of person to want me for me , not for what I'm portrayed to be." Drake explained

As he said that I honestly started crying. "Why you crying shawty ? " Drake asked me , "it's just , because , i've never heard someone say anything like that about me and you don't even ; know me like that , and I'm just some  little boy from the projects in The Bronx." I said

"To Me , you're not just some boy from The Bronx , you're a beautiful individual , inside and out."

"That means the world to me. Thank you."

"No need to thank me , it's the truth." As drake said that , a waiter came to us and poured red wine into our glasses , and placed Gold plates onto our table , and served us our food.

After a few minutes of silence from us eating he broke the silence. " So how's your food ?" , "It's amazing," I replied "how's yours ?" , "eh the foods pretty good , but you're even better. Hey once were done here , can I spend the night at your place ? " He asked

"Umm , are you sure ? It's not the most beautiful place " I said , "that doesn't matter , as long as there's a bed , netflix , and you. It'll be amazing" he said. I giggled , and nodded , "okay , you're right."

Drake left some money at the table and we got up and left. As we were walking towards the car , Drake stopped walking , turned around , grabbed my face , and started kissing me.

Another slowly said "wow" escaped after the long passionate kiss. He gave me a big smile , and then opened the car door for me. While me and Drake were driving home , we got to know eachother a lot , he told me he wants me to call him by his First name , Aubrey , his favorite color is brown , he loves McDonald's , and he's a Scorpio , I still can't believe In getting to know personal things about him, he's a regular person like me too ! Imagine his favorite restaurant is McDonald's they got that every where !

As we were about to walk into the apartment he gave me a funny look "what are you about to- HEY WHAT THE HELL" I shouted as he picked me up and wrApped my legs around his waist. "Hush baby , you know you love it " he said before kissing me and going bringing me into my room

Once we got into my room we both stripped Down into our underwear. He had on a nice tight pair of briefs that showed everything , I had on a hot pink thong from PINK , and then we fell into the bed , and layed down until we both fell into a deep slumber.