Chapter 3- I didnt mean it like that !

Hey Everyone ‼️‼️‼️ I hope you guys are doing well ; and enjoying your day , morning , afternoon or night. For a story I just started yesterday I'm definitely happy for the amount of people who have read it so far and I really appreciate it ! If you guys honestly feel like this is a good story recommend it to people you know who like this genre of stories. Thanks for the support , I appreciate it ; I love you all , enjoy

Drakes POV

Ive been up for about 2 hours now ; just laying here , watching the news ; and playing with Vins Hair. As I got distracted for a minute I saw a picture of me flash up on the TV. "Woah woah woah , what's going on ?" I shouted slightly "huh , what happened ?" Vin said groggily ; waking up from his sleep. "Baby don't worry about it ; keep sleeping" I replied ; then turning up the tv.

"Rap Star , Drake , has been in the headlines a lot recently , mostly for his hit albulm , Views ; but this isn't about his album."  The news reporter stated. "Oh here we go" I said
"Last night he was seen canoodling with an unknown female ; accomplice ; at a restaurant on the upper west side in NYC ; any more information I find ; will be reported here. I'm Jane Valderamma ; Channel 6 News"

"Ha ; they thought I was a girl" vin said with a slight giggle. "Yeah , they did."  All I could think about is how stupid I was ; I was soo distracted that I forgot the chances of this fucking up the path my Publicist would want with my fame. I'll discuss everything with her tomorrow though ; since I'll be back in California in the morning. "Vin I'll be back I gotta call my publicist" I said ; I heard Kevin slightly snoring ; show that he had fallen back to sleep.

"Hey Tara ! It's me Aubrey " I said , "Aubrey what the fuck is this ; dating in New York ? What do you think this is ; this isn't gonna help your career ! ; especially not mine for that matter ! "She shouted at me "yeo yeo yeo , Tara ; we all need a little Tender Love and Care ; but look ; it might help me in my relationship needs ;  help us get money and you get more people to work it ;  since it'll be a scandal and you're known as my publicist  ." I explained to her "how ?" She replied to me ; "that "girl" the news was talking about ; isn't a girl at all ; it's a boy. An aspiring fashion designer from The Bronx." After a few long seconds Tara didn't say anything ; after the pause she ended the call with "good job kid ; have a safe flight back here"

"Whew" I said ; before wiping  some sweat off of my head before getting back into the bed with Vin.

After about 45 more mins of sleeping Vin finally woke up.

"Good morning sunshine" I said while he turned over to look at me ; he kissed me and replied back with a "good morning" before getting up to eat and do his whole morning routine. After about 45 mins ; the 5'7 tall ; boy came out of the bathroom with his underwear on still ; "ugh " he said before getting back onto his bed.

"What's wrong ?" I said. "Look I told you already I'm just some regular shmegular degular ; boy from The Bronx already but if you only wanted to use me to get money for fame , you should've said that from the beginning like you really got me fucked up son . " he explained to me " I didn't think you heard that ; I'm sorry ; it's really not like that ; are you mad at me ?" I asked "ooooh boy ; I'm soo mad that it's not even a word yet. If you don't get out ; I'll get my Bros who live across the street to pick you up and throw you out." Vin said as his face turned bright red. "Look vin , I could-" after I said that I was cut off form Vin calling some people on his phone "Hey Cj ; Ima need you Johnnie , Biggy , and Boolie to come over ; I got a pest that needs to be taken out." Vin said. As soon as he said that I got my clothes on and walked out.