Steely man of action

Ponyboy was sitting at the table in the kitchen, reading a book and waiting for food Soda was making, while everyone else was in the living room doing their own thing.

Pony got bored, so he shut his book and looked around the room, huffing quietly. Soda sensed his boredom and played some music to get him in the mood. Pony smiled a bit as the music played out through the house, as he taps his foot to the beat.

The song ends and soda quickly plays a song pony use to love, making pony grin and quickly stand up, and steal a spoon from soda to use as a microphone. His actions making soda laugh lightly and get back to work as he slid into the living room and start to sing along.

He danced around the group, Johnny joining him, giggling, two-bit soon joining too. Pony eyed dally and an idea popped in his head as he swayed over to his boyfriend, trying not to laugh as he sang the words to dal.

Dal was trying so hard not to smile at how adorable pony was being and when he swayed over to him he couldn't take it and he broke out into a smile, shaking his head at his lover.

Pony sat on the armchair of dallys chair leaning into him as he sang the last few words, laughing softly, making dallys heart flutter at the sound. When the song ended and everyone cheered and clapped, Dallas pulled pony in a small loving kiss, pulling the boy into his lap so he could cuddle up on him a bit.

Pony snuggled into dals side, as dally wrapped an arm around him, pulling him close. The two were about to kiss when they were cut off by soda yelling diners ready.

THIS IS REALLY BAD AND RANDOM OOPS SORRYYYYY😂😂 the song pony sang and danced to was the song he " sang" in grandview usa in the dream