"I don't know about you guys but I'm hungry, and imma go get some food" Denaun said, and stood up from the chair he was sitting in.

"Aight" I said, and started writing down a lyric. Once Denaun left Marshall leaned back in his chair, and groaned.

"The fuck was that?" Marshall asked.

"A verse for Sean's song" I said, and placed my notebook back down.

"Remember when people thought you were using me for my money?" Marshall asked.

"Yeah, what about it?" I asked him.

"Saying for Sean to give you all his money is gonna make people think that's what your about" Marshall said. "And what the fuck, asking him how big he is. The fuck is going through your mind" Marshall added.

"First I don't wanna get into an argument, second when's the last time you thought about what people are gonna think?" I asked Marshall. "It's just a joke to all the people who think I'm a gold digger, and asking him how big is he, his name is Big Sean, really" I said.

"Whatever" Marshall scoffed.

******************************

"Marshall my wild n out episode it out! Go get me my belt" I yelled out from the living room.

We are okay again, and now we're home together. It's still early so the girls aren't out of school yet, and my episode of wild n out is now on tv. I'm excited for Marshall to see it.

"Here" Marshall chuckled, and handed me the belt I got from the show.

I placed it down on the couch, and Marshall sat down next to me, getting ready to watch the show together. I smiled as I waited for the commercial to pass so the show could start.

"As Nick Cannon presents, wild n out. On this episode on nicks black team, conceited, Lauren Flans, Hitman Holla, Karlous Miller, DeRay Davis, and Corey Holcomb. On the platinum team! Chico Bean, King Bach, B Daht, Timothy Delaghetto, Emanuel Hudson, and the team captain, MG! Now give it up for your host, Nick Cannon!!" The show was introduced, and I cuddled up on Marshall as he wrapped his arm around me.

Nick had came out onto the stage, and was surrounded by the wild n out girls who were dancing. He did his little dumb dance moves as everyone in the crowd was clapping, and dancing. Nick started dancing, and then the beat cut that everyone was dancing to.

"New York, where you at!" Nick yelled out, and the camera switched angles to show the crowd. "Wild n out, ten years now, y'all give it up for Dj D-Wreck one time. Y'all make some noise for the lovely women of wild n out. Thank you ladies, I appreciate you" Nick said, and then the girls walked off to the sides of the stage.

"Look at one of them girls, I dare you" I said to Marshall, and he chuckled as I did.

"You know I only got the hots for you" Marshall said, and smacked my ass.

"Stop" I chuckled, and focused back on the tv screen.

"Wild n out, home of freestyle comedy, so we gonna make it happen, and I don't know if y'all noticed, but I'm on the black squad now" Nick said, and showed off his outfit.