11

Alexis's pov;

I was live on YouNow just doing my makeup and singing to music playing. When my mom came in the room with a sad look on her face, and she looked like she was holding back tears.

"I'm live" I said before she said anything.

"uhm can you mute it.." She said and I gave the broadcast a worried look.

"Hold on guys" I said and muted it. You could still see me on the screen though.

"Emma and your father are in the hospital"

"what why!" I yelled scared.

"there was I guess a drive by shooting, when they were at the store" she said now tears falling from her eyes, along with mine. I looked at the broadcast, and everyone was commented if I was okay, what's wrong, ect.

"I'm gonna go to the hospital right now, so get ready quickly" she said as she whipped her tears away.

She left and I un-muted the broadcast turning it so my face was out of the shot.

I was trying to talk while tears were streaming down my face.

"So—so something happened and I have to get off" I said and then turned it back to my face once I whipped away my tears.

"Something happened to my—" I couldn't finish without tears falling again.

"I just got to go bye." I said quickly ending it.

I had on my adidas sweats and one of Zachs merch shirts. Then I put on my converse and grabbed my phone and left with my mom.

-------

I had a bunch of messages, but I just ignored them as we walked in the hospital.

"Where's my—my husband and daughter" My mom said crying.

"what's there names?" The nurse asked.

"Michael, and Emma Tyler" I said hugging my mom.

A male doctor walked up to us, and showed us the way.

She first showed us to my dad, while they said Emma was getting treated, and about to go to surgery.

He was awake but had tubes hooked up to him. It was hard to look.

"Dad" I cried and I ran up to the side of the bed. While my mom was talking to the doctor outside of the room.

"There was like 20 people outside of the store, and then next thing I knew we were all screaming and there was blood everywhere and bodies laying on the ground... people crying and screaming for help.." He said tears falling.

I just cried more until machines started beeping and his eyes closed. Doctors and nurses came running in people screaming codes and stuff I didn't understand. Somebody showed us to the waiting room.

We waited for a couple minutes and the male doctor came.

"Emma and Michael are both on there way to surgery. We are doing everything we can to save them." And my mom ran off to the bathroom crying. I was in shock. I was staring blankly at the ground with tears falling from my eyes.

"We are gonna get you and your mom a bunk by the rooms, and you can sleep in there if you'd like. Or you can sleep by your family" he said. "We wanna sleep by them."

"Okay" he said then left.

----------

rats👀💖💦

rudu🍑: guys did you see Alexis's broadcast?!

nicky💸: No I just got out the shower??

timmy😛: I SAW IT

timmy😛: ITS BEEN LIKE 3 HOURS AND SHES STILL NOT ANSWERING

zachy💖: wait what

edwin👅: Im gonna text her mom

I changed my name on kik then responded.

alexis: don't bother my mom. something happened to my dad and emma. I don't want to talk about it but just don't bother her she's already a mess.. I'll be at the hospital with them for a couple days.

zachy💖: what hospital

alexis: no Zach it's fine, I'll text you guys updates.. can someone tweet off my account that I won't be active for a couple days maybe more because some personal stuff/:

nicky💸: I will. but please tell us what happened?

alexis: I'll tell you guys when I know more. just go live and don't make the fans worried they already had to see me cry on broadcast this morning

Nick tweeted off my account and sent a screenshot of it.

@itsalexistyler: it's Nick, Alexis wanted me to tell you guys that she won't be active for a couple days maybe more+

@itsalexistyler: because some personal stuff has come up. but don't worry, she'll be back soon hopefully((:

Zach facetimed me and I answered.

"what happened." He said worried.

I was about to say something when the doctor approached us with my mom.

She sat down and the doctor began talking.

"Emma is in bad condition.. she was shot very close to her heart.. two times. and she's in the ICU right now if you'd like to go see her. She's in a coma and as of right now, we don't know when she's going to wake up.. or if she will." And tears were falling from my eyes.

"what—what about my dad" I said and looked down at my phone and Zach had his hand in his hair looking at me with a worried expression.

"he is still in surgery, we will know more soon" she said and my mom was a crying mess beside me. I rubbed her back as she had her face in her hands.

"How did this even happen" I cried.

"Michael had said they ran into friend there so they were just standing there talking when it happened." I turned to my phone and ended the call. Then he took us to Emma.

-