1

*ytg💀 added lexi🍑 to the chat*

edworm❤️: bro who's that(;

zachary👅: wassup

timmy🍪: nick finally got a girl his age damnnn

lexi🍑: well hello😂

edworm❤️: send a pic

lexi🍑: I'm the one on the righttt💀

rudu🤘🏽: you dumbos lmao she's 15

edworm❤️: wat

rudu🤘🏽: she's a younower im pretty sure? And Nick and her and are like best friends

lexi🍑: Itsalexistyler

zachary👅: damn that promo

lexi🍑: surprised he added me to this, in dm he was saying how childish y'all were and didn't want me getting hurt😴

zachary👅: I'm not childish

edworm❤️: eh we are pretty childish.

timmy🍪: I'm hanging out with kayla I'll text y'all later fam!

zachary👅: HAVE FUN

edworm❤️: USE PROTECTION

lexi🍑: lmao welp I'm going live byE

zachary👅: aye guest me Nick will be here sooooooon

lexi🍑: alright

////////////////////

I clicked go live, then went to snapchat and started recording.

"I'm live right now! I'm gonna be getting ready to go to the movies with nick! so lit come join!" I smiled as I flipped the camera back to me. then I posted it, and saved it, then tweeting it out before I went back to the broadcast.

"hi guys!" I smiled at the 3,000+ people watching.

"so I'm going to the movies with my friend Nick later, he's with Zach I'm pretty sure right now. So I don't know if he's just gonna ditch that rat and meet me there or what but" I laughed and ran my hand through my hair.

"guys I'm joking! Zachs chill" I said reading some of the negative comments about what I said.

"how did I become friends with Nick and the rest of 5quad? Well I actually just recently started talking to the rest of the boys, and by that I mean literally not even a hour ago! I got added into a kik groupchat with them and we talked and ya they're pretty chill. But me and Nick started talking when we met up last year at VidCon. Cause I was singing on stage and then when I started walking away I bumped into him and we talked. But yah we've been close ever since then" I explained and laughed slightly.