4

*This is made up of course, so don't take anything I say in this seriously. Zach so far hasn't missed a VidCon or Playlist!*

Alexis's pov;

I woke up to both me and Zach alarms going off, I grabbed my phone off the charger and I turned my alarm off. I shook Zach slightly and he didn't budge.

I felt a little eh, but I shook it off and tried to get Zachary to wake up.

"zachhh" I whined and I sat on his side.

He groaned and turned over holding my legs so I was now laying on his stomach.

he opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"hi" I said and he chuckled. "what time is it" he yawned. "6:30 am" i said and turned my phone back off.

We both got up and went to the bathroom to brush our teeth. He left his hair curling and just lightly brushed through it, and I pulled my hair into a ponytail, like I always do. And then put on some waterproof mascara then went to get dressed.

Zach was wearing some adidas sweats, and a dark blue holster shirt, with some black and white Nikes. He packed all his carry on stuff into his backpack then grabbed his suitcase and put them by the door. While he was doing that I laid back down instead of getting dressed, because i felt really sleepy and yucky.

"lex" Zach sighed.

"I'm sleeping" I mumbled.

He said he would pick out my clothes and then he kissed my forehead.

"Are you feeling alright?" He asked and put his hand to my head.

"eh" I mumbled again.

"Imma get your mom, I think you're running a fever"

"no then I won't be able to go to vidcon just I need a little nap.

"Alexis, we have to leave in like 5 minutes or we will be late"

"Just a small nap"

He sighed and got up from beside me and walked away. I took that chance to fall asleep.

Zach's pov;

I went to the kitchen where her mom was on her laptop, eating a bagel.

"good morning Zach" Mrs Tyler smiled

"Good morning Jenni" I said and walked over so I was across from her at the island.

"I think Alexis is running a fever"

she looked at me for a second then got up, "oh dear, she was so excited to go" she said and I followed her back into Alexis's room.

"Alexis sweetie, are you feeling okay" she said and felt her forehead.

"she's definitely running a fever" she sighed looking over at me and I put my head down.