Chapter Thirteen

"Good morning! Rise and shine! I made breakfast!" someone busted into my room shouting. I groaned loudly "Shut the fuck up, I'm trying to fucking sleep" I growled, not in the best mood "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" he muttered "Only because an imbecile woke me" I spat finally looking at the person which is, as expected, Harold "You cooked" I stated skeptical "I did so, and let me tell you. I made the meanest pancake known to man kind" he gloated.

"You burnt it"

"... A little bit, but it still tastes fantastic" he defended. I rolled my eyes but smiled "Thanks" I said standing up and stretching, not missing the way his eyes swept over my body making me self concious "You're gorgeous" he breathed out making me flush red "I do not" I retorted crossing my hands over my stomach "I have baby fat everywhere" I pouted "So what, it makes you all poofy and fluffy" he said grinning coming closer to give me a hug "Dad let you in huh?" I asked "Mum" he replied "Makes sense" I said smiling.

Harold's P.O.V.

"Do you see me as a friend?" she asked me out of no where "Of course" I said smiling at her, feeling uneasy "Just... Just friends?" she murmured playing with her fingers.

There was a long silent exchange between us after the words had been said.

"To be honest" I broke the silence "No" I replied my cheeks dusting red.

"Will you please be mine?" she asked leaning forward to tuck her face on my shoulder "Shouln't I be the one asking?" I teased "Ask me then" she practically demanded "I need you" she whispered kissing a portion of my neck.

I let go of her, kneeling down on one knee asking "Will you, Shaira Thomas, have the honors of being my wonderfully awesome girlfriend?" I asked grinning up to her all the while holding an imaginary ring "Oh I would love to" she said over dramatically plucking the 'ring' out of my fingers slipping it into her ring finger making me laugh.

"I love you" I murmured "I love you too" she replied stepping onto my feet to reach my lips.

I wasn't stuck in the friendzone after all.

A/N ITS FINISHED!!!!!!! I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO READ AND WAS PATIENT ENOUGH TO WAIT FOR UPDATES AND ALSO THANK YOU FOR VOTING. I LOVE YOU LOT, PLEASE FOLLOW, COMMENT VOTE, DO SOMETHING. I LOVE YOU GUYS, MUAH MUAH MUAH -xo