Epilogue

Giving him a small peck on the lips I smiled broadly "Happy aniversary" I whispered kissing his neck softly "To 3 years, ey?" he said grinning at me as I dettached myself from him "Yeah..." I said distractedly, everything flashing through my head "How's Shaira doing lately" he asked me as I cuddled up beside him; the tv played softly at the background "Fine. Wonderful actually now that Harold and her... yeah" I said not explaining futher for I knew he knows.

"I'm happy for her"

"I'm happy for us" I said as I watched the cartoons chase each other stupidly, the thought of us watching such show makes me smile

"Merry Christmas!" someone screamed from somewhere in the porch outside "What the hell?" I asked frowning, annoyed by anyone or anything destroying the moment "Its Shaira and I, open up. This is a robbery" another masculine voice echoed laced with humot. "Go get it" I demanded the warm body beside "You go get it" he said shoving me away. I groaned reluctantly dragging myself out of bed and away from Josh's warmth, not wanting to deny him.

"What do you want?" I groaned as I opened the door to be tackled by Shaira "I miss you too" she said sarcastically letting me go after the thight squeeze, patting my cheek "How's uni?" she asked as Harold gave me a quick side hug, closing the door carrying around 5 average sized gifts "Uni's great since Josh miraculously appeared in all of my classes" I breated out breathily "Same here" she laughed standing a bit closer to Harold's personal space.

"I'm getting cold in here" Josh's distant voice called out "Oohh, JoshyBoo's waiting" she teased shoving me forward "Shut up" I whined smiling fondly.

-o-

"Okay, gifts... Josh!" Shaira squealed making me wince, throwing a fairly big box from across the room landing right on Josh's lap crookedly "My girlfriend's better at shooting than I am" Harold said with exaggerated wide eyes making Shaira giggle "I learn from the best" she said softly kissing his cheek. A loud ripping sound echoed through the room, our attention quickly snapping at the cause of the sound "I couldn't wait" Josh shrugged "What is it?" I asked trying to peek whats underneath the wrapper "Are these..." Josh said wide eyed as he ripped the rest of the wrapper off "The original Nike? The exact replica of what the legendary Kobe Brian wore to his last game?" Shaira asked grinning widely "How...?" Josh asked scanning the shoes that were all of the sudden sprawled out around him "Fake replica" she shrugged "Jeez" Josh said sadly but obviously still very much enjoying the gift "Thanks though, its nice" he thanked putting the shoes aside "Alright, Harold" he said tossing him a small box. Harold didn't waste a minute opening the box to reveal a mistletoe. He smirked, holding it above his and Shaira's head making her blush but lean in anyways "Thanks dude" he said after breaking apart, placing the mistletoe right back inside the box placing it beside him. And the cycle goes on.

Harold got me a laptop cover which I greatly appreciated since he got me the one with a nice design. I got Shaira a pair of earphones that had Stitch at the sides knowing very well how she easily destroys hers ("I love it" she said happily "You only love it cuz' the one I bought you broke" Harold muttered making us all laugh). She got me another charm for my charm bracelet (which she always does every Christmas) a crown to be specific and also a new watch which I loved, my old one was getting... well... old. I got Harold a new iPad mini cover knowing very well his mum got it for him just last week. Josh got Harold a pair of trainers ("Come with me to the gym sometime, yeah? Shape up a bit for the girls" he said followed by a wink). Harold got Shaira and absolutely adorable necklace that said Taken in a fancy cursive writing while he himself has a dog-tag that also says Taken in bold lettering ("Shit, this is the best present from my entire life" she said showering Harold's face with kisses) and last but not the least, Josh's gift.

His gift was... unpredictable I suppose.

"Here" he said giving me a small box, I opened it and there it is.

A ring.

A silver engraved band actually.

"Before you freak out, no, this isn't a proposal" he said quickly, plucking the ring out "But its a promise ring" he said smiling sweetly at me. I saw the words mine forever etched on it making me smile "So... I don't know how to do this sappy romantic crap so I just need you to promise to never leave me, yeah? I also have one, see?" he showed me the exact replica of the ring hung around his neck in a chain "I promise I won't leave" he grinned in triumph. I laughed loudly "Your such a dope" I giggled "But yeah, I promise. You ain't getting rid of me easily" I joked as he slipped the ring into my ring finger.

"I love you" he whispered into my ear, kissing me there.

"I love you more" I replied.

So glad we didn't stay in the Friendzone.