Chapter Ten

Harold's P.O.V.

"What am I doing here again?" I asked Josh as my eyes scanned over the sleeping figure. She looked mighty cute to be honest, her face so calm unlike when she's awake "You both obviously have priorities to talk about so I'm going to leave you with her okay?" he asked "Okay" he answered for me before I could even deny.

Half of me wants to be left alone with her. Half not wanting to be anywhere near her.

"I'll stay" I said mindlessly

"Atta boy. I got to go pick Kristine up" he said enthusiastically "Date?" I asked "I wish" he laughed as he slipped out the door. I sighed, scanning the things around her room, until my eyes caught a very interesting bottle.

Sleeping Pills

Highly effective. Concentrated. Take only one (1) tablet to avoid overdose.

For 12 years old and above

I frownned as I saw a piece of paper beside it. Only a single word written on it.

Bye.

Kristine's P.O.V.

I opened my notebook, seeing a note fly out. I raised my eyebrow up in intruigement.

A note.

I picked it up warily. Smelling the slight scent of vanilla on the note making me smile.

Dear, Kristine

You don't know me.

But I know you well.

In this note I make my plea.

Oh how I fell.

Deeper and deeper everyday.

Falling for you in everyway.

- Bryan

My mouth literately fell open when I read the sender of the note. Because Bryan. Bryan Cooper. Basketball player. Girls don't literately fall for him but there's at least a handfull though, that includes me around last year.

"Kristine" someone whispered into my ear "Holy shit" I jumped in fear "What the hell was that for?!" I exclaimed slapping Josh on his chest. He shrugged "I'm mischievous today" he stated "Like a baby dinosaur" he added "What's that?" he asked out of no where, picking the note out of my nimble fingers easily.

I watched hopelessly as his visage contorted to jealousy from playful.

"Bryan Cooper writes like shit. I could do better" he snorted throwing the note away. I rolled my eyes, picking the note up before placing it on my desk.

"Mhm" I hummed "I'll prove it to you" he added quickly.

He grabbed the pen from my desk, as well as the post it note on it, writing. I shook my head at him, grinning like an idiot which I am fully aware of. But hey! I can't help it.

After a minute or two I peeked from behind him

Roses are red, violets are blue

I like you, and you dont even have a clue

You're the most beautiful girl I've met

Hope that its me that you let

"Not bad ey?" he asked cockily.

I smiled to myself, can't stop the butterflies in my stop.

"Not bad... Who's it for?"

"You" he said absentmindedly, scanning the paper, a look on his face saying 'I-made-this-and-I'm-proud'

But crapcrapcrapcrapcrap did he just say that it was for me?