"She is a doctor too?" professor asked. 

I shrugged. 

"We 'just' met, professor" I whispered. 

"Hm, I need to go now. Bye Dr. Park!" we parted.

Heejung was back and looked for the professor. 

"He's gone. He has something to do" I said. 

"Ah, okay" she replied. 

"How about her real guardian?" I asked. 

"She will be here in 5 minutes. Well, together with your friend" she said. I nodded and sat in the waiting room. 

"Why do you bring me with you? You are a doctor though. A heat surgeon doctor" She said and sat beside me.

"Well, in case we need to do CP again" I replied short. 

"So? A doctor can't do a CPR?" she asked. This girl will never stop talking, I think.

"It's not what I mean. I just can't do a CPR to a girl" I said and slightly blushed. 

"Eeeeeeh??? WHY?" she asked and her face was very near to mine.

"Stop it" I stood up and catched some air. 

"Ugh! Such a wasting time! My precious holiday!" she whined and stomped her feet. 

I let out a heavy breath and sat down again. 

"You saved someone and you said it's just a wasting time?" I asked. 

"No, following you to here is a wasting time" she said and crossed her arms, pouting.

SHE IS SOOOO CUTE!!

"I'm sorry. I will treat you something delicious dinner, okay? For my apology" I said. She curved a smile and looked at me with bright eyes. 

"Are you sure?" She asked. I nodded. 

"Thank you, doctorr Park" she stood up and bowed. 

"Hey, no need to bow Heejung-ssi" I said pulled her sleeves, a signal for her to sit back.

"How do you know my name?" She asked. 

"You told your name to professor just now" I replied.

"Ah, who is that professor?" she asked. 

"He was my teacher in my university and a successful professor in the hospital where I am working at right now" I replied.

"Oooh...." she said. 

"How about your name?" She asked whilst lifting up her hair. Everything was in slow motion for me. 

Her big sized t-shirt and her neck, looked so sexy. I was about to have a nosebleed. 

"Hello?" she called. 

I was back to the reality. She has done tying her hair. 

"Park Chanyeol!!" Baekhyun finally come with 2 girls came along with him.

"Where is my friend?" one girl which is the patient's friend, I think, said. 

"She is in the emergency care unit" Heejung replied. 

"Thank you so much, you have saved my friend's life" she said and went to the emergency care unit. 

"What have you guys done along?" Baekhyun whispered. I don't know why but I think he meant 'that'.

"Nothing happened" I replied. 

"What did you mean of NOTHING HAPPENED?" Heejun emphasized the last words. Both Baekhyun and I was taken back, stepped back twice. 

"Heejung, calm down" her friend said and caress her back. 

"Huh, he promised me a dinner" Heejung pointed at me. 

"Ah, that's right. Let's go back. Haha" I laughed awkwardly. Baekhyun looked at me with questionable face. 

"Uh, it is getting dark though. You guys need to wash" Heejung's friend said. 

"You're right, Hyemi-ya" Baekhyun replied that made her blushed. 

"Hyemi, you're acting weird" Heejung said and cupped her face. Moved it to the left and right. 

"It looks like you have done something on her,uh? National playboy?" I whispered. 

"It's just my hobby, bro" he crossed his arms and lifted one of his eyebrows. 

I shook my head and sighed. 

"Anyway, you must keep your promise!" Heejung pointed at me. Her index finger was right in front of me and I just hoped that it won't touch me. 

"Well, okay. Let's go back first" I said. 

...

"Hurry up! Dress beautifully!" Hyemi said and grabbed Heejung's hand.

"Wa-wait!!" Heejung rushed get off the car. 

"Hyemi-yah!" Baekhyun called. She stopped right away and turned around. 

"Yes, oppa?" She blinked twice. 

Eerghhh....

"Let's have a walk at the beach" He went to her and parted their hands. 

"But Heejung need to wash up" She replied. 

"She can go by herself or..." Baekhyun slowly turned his head to me .

"Chan-yeol can accompany her" he said and winked. He turned to look at Hyemi again and smiled. 

"I'm not a kid!" Heejung said and crossed her arms. 

"Well, our room were just in front of yours. You guys quickly wash up and go to the restaurant!" Baekhyun said. 

"Let's go Hyemi-yah!" he said cheesily. Hyemi seemed to be hypnotized by Baekhyun cheesiness and nodded. 

As they walked farther, Hyemi whispered," Your friend is weird."

I nodded," He is ALWAYS weird." I looked down and she was SO CLOSE towards me. 

I stepped back a lot and cupped my face, hiding my hot cheeks. 

"Yah, what happened to you?" She asked. I shook my head like a kid. 

"Well, not only your friend, you are also weird" she said and walked to her room. 

I followed her behind because our room was near. She hummed on the way to her room. Her back sight was also beautiful. I bit my lower lips, looking at her curve. 

"Okay!" she suddenly stopped. I was back to the reality. Looking around and found myself in front of a room. 

"Who-whose.." 

"It's my room and yours are there" She pointed the room across hers. 

"Ah..okay" I scratched the back of my neck. 

"Well, see you!" she said and opened the door. 

"Uhm, wait!!" I hollered as she was about to close the door. 

Unfortunately, my feet tripped and made me fall on top of her, inside her room, and the door was slowly closing............

BAM!

-sleeping gae-