Imagine For @CierraWilson1

Warnings: Smut, Arguments

Dean POV

I haven't been myself lately. I cannot get my head around anything at the moment. I must be crazy because right now I'm cheating on my girlfriend Jessica with Summer Rae. I've had a couple problems with Jessica recently but I want to fix them, it's just that I need a female body to touch right now, to take my mind off of things.

After minutes of making out, I lay Summer on the sofa (couch) and starts ripping her wrestling gear off. She pulls my tank top off along with my jeans. I position myself at her entrance and thrust rough and hard, putting all my emotions into it.

"DE- DEANNN!" Summer screams. He groans and moans as he becomes more sloppy with each trust signalling that he is also close to releasing.

Jessica POV

I was walking down the corridor towards my locker room where my boyfriend of 3 years Dean Ambrose was waiting for me. As I get closer to the door I can hear a female voice shouting, sounds like Summer...

Suddenly, Dean's name is shouted...

I barge through the door to see my boyfriend on top of Summer. My feet are stiff and I cannot move. I thought he loved me...

"Jess, it's not what it looks like" Dean said jumping off Summer and pulling his jeans up to his waist.

"What the fuck does it look like then?" I asked, growing more impatient wit the fact that Dean is trying to act innocent after getting caught cheating.

"I-I think I'm going to leave now" Summer said, throwing on her gear and walking towards the door.

Just before she passed me I put my hand in front of her and said "If I ever catch you around Dean or any superstar trying to get into their pants...just...watch your back"

She nodded and speed walked out the door. Dean looked at me, innocently trying to figure out what emotions I was feeling. "As for you, don't you ever come near me again, we are done, I thought you and I had something special, it was to me, obviously not to you"

Before he could say anything I stormed out the door, slamming it on my way out.

2 weeks later

Jessica POV

Two weeks have passed and I haven't spoken or seen Dean at all. I know what he did was wrong but I miss him a lot, he was the love of my life.

BEEP

I get a message..from Dean. 'Hey Jess, I know you probably hate my guts right now but I need to talk to you. Please, can you meet me in the park, near the blossom tree at around 5pm?'

I didn't want to do this. But, my life is incomplete without him. Everyone deserves second chances...right?

Jess: 'Okay. I'll meet you, just no funny business, don't be late'

Dean: 'Thank you, trust me on this one, you'll be surprised'

Jess: 'I've had enough surprises to last a life time, bye'

Dean: 'See ya'

5pm

I was at the park, near the blossom tree, waiting for Dean who hasn't arrived yet. 'Trust me' yeah sure.

I felt a slight tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Dean standing there. He looked tired and worn down like he hadn't slept in days. "Hey Jess, listen before you say anything I need to say this. I love you so much. I know I may seem like a lunatic that only uses women but I've changed. I respect and care for every woman that comes into my life, and right now that only woman is you. You have showed me that life isn't about getting drunk every night and waking up in some strangers bed, you have shown me that life is worth living and that the best thing in the world is the relationship that we share. I know I'm an idiot most of the time, but I'm your idiot and I want to be your idiot forever, Jess, will you marry me?

By now I had tears in my eyes "Yes, Dean, I love you so much!"

Dean slipped the ring on my finger and we shared the most passionate kiss we've ever had. Our foreheads touched, staring into each others eyes. I've got a crazy fiance, and that's all I need.