Chapter 5

OH MY GOSH!
I cannot believe my story went from 50 reads to 110 reads basically overnight. And thank you too kacklecat16 for all the support. I really appreciate it . So go and check out her book 'We Don't Die' and leave some good feedback for her. This chapter is dedicated to her.

Sophia Barner's POV

I look in in the water at myself. Am I that ugly? No you are not. Mason's human is stupid. (Mason is Axels wolf) My wolf barely talks to me anymore.
I have 32 B's but they look a bit smaller. And I have a little bit of an hourglass shape. But I guess this isn't enough. I'm pretty short at 5"3. But in some ways I like that.
I am not Super skinny because I have a little more than just bones. I would say 8/10 would bang😂.
The sky is dark now and I know I should get home. Mom is already going to kill me for missing curfew, so I better start walking. My house is 1-2 miles from school.
10 minutes later

I dragged my feet inside not because of my fear of getting my ass beat but the thought of not being good enough for my own mate.
"SOPHIA GET YOUR ASS IN THE LIVING ROOM!"
I sulked to the living room.
"What is the meaning of this you cannot be walking around at midnight! You are only 18 years old something could happen to you!" They were waiting for an answer. "I found my mate." I whispered
"Who is it?" My mother said
"The future alpha."
"YOU ARE GOING TO BE A LUNA! When can we meet him!!"
" He rejected me." Another whisper flew out of my mouth.

Woah I didn't realize how long this was. Well that's a thank you. I hope you liked it

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
SHARE