Chapter Three

It had been so lonely in the homestead without Connor, we had received word that he was in Boston. I decided to go and find him as I feared for him being alone in Boston. Sure he could handle himself but I couldn't help but worried for his safety. After all, Boston is a dodgy place.

I roamed around the deserted roads of Boston. I had only just arrived and it was the black of night. I wondered if Connor was renting a room in one of the inns, I didn't feel very safe wondering around the back alleys at such a time like this. I turned to walk down an ally when I felt cold, hard steel on the back of my neck. I stopped instantly, not daring to move. "Dangerous for a women to be walking alone at this hour, isn't it Miss Williams?" I spun around, knocking the blade out of his hand and stuck the end of my pistol into Hayham's abdomen. "I could end you life with one shot, so don't get all smartarse with me, Kenway." I sneered at him. He looked at me with a glint of humor in his eyes. "What is your purpose in Boston?" he asked as calm as you can be with the end of a gun being jabbed in you. "Wouldn't you like to know. It's really doesn't concern you, does it?" I told him, my eyebrows raised in confusion. Why would he be concerned with what I was doing? He grabbed me, trapping me by twisting my arm behind my back. "That angry tone doesn't suit you, my dear." he said from behind me. "Your coming with us."

"Us?"