Chapter One

As I rode back up to the homestead, I couldn't help but think about Hayham. He seemed like a a bastard from what she had heard from Connor when he had ordered his home to be burnt down to ash. I was the one to convince Achilles to let Connor in that day when he came asking for help, he and I had a close relationship. He told me how I ended up with him, apparently I was left on the doorstep of the homestead,so I'm glad he hadn't left me to freeze to death. I don't remember much about my childhood, only blurred memories of a women who must of been my mother holding me as a man looking over her shoulder at me. I really would of liked to known more about my past, now I look at children with their mothers walking down the streets of Boston and I can't help but wish I could have done that. I arrived back at the Homestead, only to be greeted by Connor stood at the top of the stairs. "How did it go" he asked, looking at my cut on my arm. "He's dead. Haytham Kenway was there trying to kill him too." his head snapped to look at me. "What? Why would he be trying to kill him?" he asked. "I'm not sure but I don't think it's the last time were going to see him." I replied. Connor put his hand out to me, I took it not sure what he was doing. He walked down to the armory,pulling me gently. He sat me down and grabbed a bandage from the side and began to wrap it around the cut on my arm."Thank you Connor." I said after he had wrapped my arm up. I hugged him and walked up the stairs to my room. What I didn't see was his blushed cheeks and grin on his face.

I have been neglecting this story, sorry! but I will update this story more often if I get positive feedback :)