Prologue

She glanced at him, 'why would he be infiltrating a redcoat camp?' She saw him talking to this native american women who was sitting next to him. He was trying to get information about the camp but she stayed silent. Smart Women.

She looked on ahead and saw other templar members in redcoat uniform. She had once been in a relationship with Thomas Hickey but dropped him as soon as she found out he was a Templar. This didn't really help her as he could spot her out when in Southgate camp. When it came to a stop, the back of the carriage got opened up. Haytham relased the native women. "See, there I'm releasing you. Now if you'll let me-" She ran off. Damn,she's good. All Mary Jane had to do now was infiltrate the camp and kill Silas. She saw the Templars go off in many directions. She kept hidden in the bushes, She saw Haytham freeing some of the captives. 'Why would a Templar even help anyone?'

After she had killed the guards in her way,she heard Silas voice "How! How did this happen? My precious merchandise set free?! Rest assured I'll have the heads of those responsible! but first... first we clean up this mess!" "Seal the fort. Kill anyone who trys to escape. I don't care if they be one of us or one of... them. To approach the gate is to be made a corpse! Am I understood?!"

She stood on the roof of the small house, watching Silas freak out. She had to wait for the oppotune moment to strike. She saw Haytham and his acumplice running towards Silas 'Oh no, that's not happing!'

She jumped behind Silas and stuck her hidden blade through his skull. She saw a redcoat run towards her but she was quicker with the draw and shot him with her pistol. Another redcoat snuck behind her and grabbed her from behind. She flipped him over her and slashed him with her dagger. "Who are you?" "A enemy of a friend."  She said as she stuck her dagger through his heart."

She put her dagger back in its holder, she heard a gun click. She snapped her head up. She was standing in front of Haytham. "Shall we kill her?" His alli questioned "Why did you kill Silas?" "He is the enemy." She simply said. Haytham was trying to get a better look at her but it was hard, seeing as she had her hood up.

Before he could say anymore she sprinted off to the exit of the fort and jumped on her horse, as she galloped off in to the sunset.