11-Dare-Date

Harry's POV

"Dare"

Draco looked at Ginny with a mischievous smile and Ginny looked horrified.

"I dare you to date Ginny and make her fall for you."

1st reaction
"Draco are you out of your mind?" Pansy screamed.

2nd reaction
Ron went to choke Draco with Hermione trying to stop him.

3rd reaction mind you very important
Ginny didn't move for a while but then turned to Draco and slapped him on the face.

4th reaction
Fred and George carried me and started singing "Cong-gra-tu-lations and celebrations cause you're gonna die"

5th reaction aka me
"Wait, What the Bloody hell is going on?" 'cause I understood neither head not tail of what was going on."

It's seems we were making a hell a lot of noise because a few seconds later Mrs.Weasley came upstairs and stopped Fred 'n George dancing around while carrying me.

She made everybody go to sleep and everybody did as they were scared of the Angry Weasley.

Ginny's POV

When I woke up the first thing that came into my mind was the green eyed boy with his silky hair.

I groaned remembering last night's events.

Soon we were having breakfast and the whole time Draco kept signaling something.

When we were done Draco pulled me to a corner and said "Go get ready for your date," I opened my mouth to say something but he beat me to it "Don't worry I got the twins to make sure that your boyfriend is ready for the date."

"He's not my boyfriend." I protest.

"He'll be soon,now go Rebbeca is gonna help you out." he said pushing me towards my room.

I knew better than to argue with the flying lizard so I headed towards my room muttering unintelligent things.

From the corners of my eyes I saw Fred and George convincing Harry and he caught sight of me, sighing he gave in to them making them grin.

Ten minutes later Rebbeca was done with my makeup,I'm not really interested in makeup so I asked her not to do it over the top just simple but I look in the mirror I feel as this to is over the top.

I when I got out of house Fred and George Wolf whistled Harry was in suit and he looked gorg- I mean good.

I smiled at him, instantly he returned it.

Harry's POV

She looks gorgeous I thought as I caught her hand and apparated us to the muggle world near a restaurant I thought she would like.

Seriously,why am I trying to impress her though and no I didn't want to complete that stupid dare Draco gave me.

Ginny pulled her hands away from me,bringing me back to reality.

I feel a little disappointed, but whatever.

"I thought we were going to Diagon Ally. Where are we?"Ginny asked

"In the muggle world,this is Mom's favorite place." I said as we entered the resturent.

"Your Mom is a muggle?"

"My Dad is s half-blood and mom is Muggleborn."

Ginny's POV

As we sat down and I noticed that he was constantly smiling at me.

Probably trying to hide his irritation.

As we ate we talked about Quidditch and other random things.

"Did you ever wish that you were in Griffendor?"

I was taken aback by the question.

"Well at first yes I did, I constantly missed my brothers but then flying lizard came into picture with his friends and helped me get over it and I realized that life is too short to spend it regretting."

"That's philosophical," Harry nodded "but who's flying lizard?"

"Draco,Draco is the scientific term for flying lizard."

[A|N:found that in my science text book ;P]

His melodious laughter is heard throughout the resturent,making me smile.

Harry's POV

Truthfully this was my first date. I never really expected to have girlfriend because I amas good looking as a plain sheet of paper.

I turned to look at Ginny,she is really very beautiful.

"Stop staring at me like that you know,it's creepy." She said and walked a little faster towards Burrow.

I caught up to her and grabbed her wrist –I don't know what came over me– and I kissed her.

[A|N:Sorry short Chapter.]

718 words