7-Caught with wrong person!

He started to lead us out of dungeons and taking us to an unfamiliar corridor "So, What is your name?" I ask curiously.

"My name is Zachary but you shall call me Zach." he says.

"What if we call you Zachary?"I ask.

"Then you get hexed." he threatened.

There is few minutes of silence and then I ask"So where are you taking us Zachary"and smirked at him.

He truns around and reached for his wand-I guess he wasn't kidding-to find it's not there and I wave his wand at him"How did you-"Both Draco and Zachary ask,

"When you have six brothers you know tricks even before you reach Hogwarts"I smirked at them.

"Six brothers¡!"They exclaim together.

"Explain later and you haven't yet answered me"I reply

"I thought it was obvious by now we are going to the Head Masters Office. And we are here,Lemon Drops."Zach replies.

"You don't want your wand?"I ask him because he doesn't seem to care about his wand.

"Yes I want it back" he says snatching it back and I glare at him.

"This is serious Head Master we have to do something about this."I hear Professor McGonagall's voice say and pull Zach back from opening the door, And Draco puts a hand on his mouth stopping him from uttering a spell or shouting for help.

We wait for more voices come but instead there is silence and then we hear footsteps coming t towards us,and the door opens and an amused looking old man comes out.

Okay that must be Dumbledore Like Crap what are you thinking Gin leave Zach Already.I pushed Zach away pretending nothing like that happened.

"So,Mr.Yaxley Why do I have the pleasure to see you on the very first day?"

"Ummm... These two are the ones responsible for the Commotion in the Great Hall."

Dumbledore looked at me and said "That was quite a prank you pulled, I suppose the Weasly twins were involved in it"I nodded and he gestured for us to come in and trying to Draco"And what is your involvement in this Mr.Malfoy" and I noticed there was two more people in this room Professor McGonagall and another Man with Black Curly hair who for some reason was glaring at Draco.

"I came to know about the Howler and didn't inform anyone so they thought I was involved"Draco states Matter-of-factly.

"Okay then as the year hasn't started technically we are not gonna cut an House points but you both are having detection ever evening with Professor McGonagall for a Month you both are dismissed"

Fine with me I think to myself.

We Head for the door but stop for a moment when we hear McGonagall say "I believe I fell for that"

And I head out with a satisfied smirk.

485 words