4-Consoling

Ginny's POV

I took off the Hat and Handed it over to McGonagall,and Silently walked over to the Slytherin table as it cheered for me and sat between Rebecca and Hannah. And everyone in the table was shaking my hands and I pretended my best to show I'm very happy and then my last shake hand was with a blond boy with stormy gray eyes who winked at me, and I remember we had met before.

Later they take us to the Slytherin Common Room which is in the dungeons. And it's pretty big,but I didn't stay there long and went to the dormitory and pretending to be asleep, and didn't realise when I fell asleep.

Harry's POV

"Ron I said no I am a total stranger to her please stop and let me sleep" I said Ronald for what felt like the 100th time, and put a pillow on my ears trying to sleep.

"But your the only person I know could make her feel better right now."

"Because my Dad's a Slytherin, I don't think so and besides and getting a letter from a total stranger in the middle night, I don't think that will make any girl feel pleased." I pointed out sitting up on the bed annoyed.

"How about tomorrow morning" he says making me face-palm.

"I mean she won't be pleased to get a letter from a stranger consoling her and it doesn't matter whatever the hell the time is" I say.

"Oh come on write the letter and I will sign 'From your dear brother Ronald' Alright"

"And how the hell are you going to explain whatever I'm going to write by the way may I know?"I say raising my eyebrows,my sleepiness vanishing.

"Uh-huh, you just letter and sign the letter yourself that whould be the best thing to do"

"Just write the letter a sign yourself already!"and before I could reply Hedwig Swopped in and sat on my shoulder and started peaking me.

"Ouch Hedwig stop stop I'll do it Ouch stop I'll write the letter Oh God! You want work to do I get it" I say but she doesn't stop so I get up and go to the desk I usually do my Homework in and write the letter read it and reread it and when I was satisfied I have it to Ron and said "See if it is good enough" and then I turned to Hedwig and said "You give the letter in the morning alright" and she bit my ear affectionately.

Ginny's POV

I wake to the hammering sound on the window,threatening to break. I go to the window and realise that there were 4 owls were peaking on the window.

I recognised two of them our Weasly family owl which is grey in colour had an small envelope and Percy's which is brown in colour with an envelope big enough to cover my face including my hair and the other two were both snow white one had an another envelope with it and the other had a bird cage tied to its legs which made impossible to stand properly and the poor thing was struggling to get up I knelt down beside it and untied it free and instantly it came and sat in my shoulder and bit my ear affectionately and I petted it and reached out for the letter out family owl had and read it

Dear Ginny,

I don't know how many number of parchments I wasted and this might as well be one of them.

That White owl you got is a gift we thought might make you happy enough that you might forget your disappointment and sorrow but of course it was not enough.

Ginny dear don't forget even if you where not sorted into Griffindor you are brave and courageous and if you are a Slytherin you are not certified as evil if you have any friends who are evil cut your friendship with them and be alone if that what you have to do and...

I hope you be happy and when you come back in Christmas you'll be the same old Ginny I know.

Lots of Love,
From Mum and Dad

I sigh not at all comforting I think to myself no you wasted a lot of Parchments. I move on to the the envelope Percy's Owl has I open it and see two howlers inside and two folded peace of paper in it I reacg out for the first one

To our only and only Ginerva Molly Weasly
Hey Gin those two Howlers don't open them now. Open the Howler with 'Now' written on the back in the Great hall and make sure no one sees you opening it and the one with 'Midnight' written on the Back in the Common Room of your house(if there are any otherwise somewhere all the Slytherin's are there) and have fun pranking them.

Your Prankster Brothers
Gred:-P and Forge:-D

This makes me Smile and it'll make me laugh when I do the prank I reach for the Other Peace of paper and am surprised to see what Percy wrote

Dear Ginny
This might surprise you but I insist you go along Fred and George (Not like you wouldn't if I don't say you to) because I saw them making those letters and I would love to see there face when you open those Howlers.

Your Brother
Percy

And last of all I reach out for the letter the Other White Owl has and I don't recognise the handwriting

Dear Jinny(Clearly this person didn't even know my name's spelling)

You met me yesterday in train and once upon a time we had a 'glaring' contest which hardly think you will remember and I am only writing this stupid letter...

And so on it went with complaints on how this person didn't want to write this letter and how I won't be pleased reading this letter and why I shouldn't be pleased if I am pleased for two whole paras and strange as it might seem this person's complaints made me laugh a lot then he comes to the point

Okay let's come to the point I wasn't forced to write this letter so that you listen to my complaints or rather read them but because according to your stupid brother I would be able to console you properly because I have Slytherin for a dad and a Muggleborn Griffindor as Mum. My dad was the first person to realise that my Mum was a witch and he was the first wizard friend my Mum had and even though he was a Slytherin and Mum a Griffindor that didn't stop them from being friends my dad was never evil but when he was determined to do something he would never stop till he was done. That is the quality of a Slytherin the Sorting hat saw in him and I think you also have the same quality.

From the Stranger known as
Harry

[A|N:Harry's Dad is Snape if you didn't get it

Vote and Comment ;-) :-P]

1198 words