3-"Slytherin!"

Ginny's POV

I'm so excited I think I'm going to burst out of it.

"Ginny dear now it's your turn"
I turn and run towards the barrier without feeling anything but excitement I get into the train without saying good bye to anybody and I get into a compartment and am starring at a beautiful blond girl with blue eyes "Hello my name is Luna Lovegood" She says in a dream like voice,actually her voice is only dream like "Nice to meet you,I am Ginny Weasly " I reply with a smile on.

"Nice to meet you too and by the way do you know about Quibbler?"

"Umm,no,I've no idea what that is?"

"Oh" disappointment flash's across her face then a red head with dark black eyes Peeps in and asks "Can I sit here?" I answered "Thank you" she says sitting down beside me. And we start chatting when Ron Peeps in and asks "Did you see a red headed gir- there you are, you were you so excited? You didn't even take your Luggage and I go"I grin with my tounge.
"She would have been dead if she wasn't your sister"A boy with green eyes and greasy black hair says getting in the compartment and glars at me and pulls my luggage in "Sorry" I say him smiling sympathetically and I remember we BL both had a "glaring" contest which I won because he got distracted by Mum

"Harry when did you become a porter" the girl beside me teases

"Hannah,shut up"

"You know each other!" I exclaim.

"Oh yes he's my brother"
"But you don't at all look alike" I say

"Much to my pleasure" Harry mutters.

"But-"then I realised it won't be any use...

"But what?"they ask together and glar at each other.

"But you do act like brother and sister" I say marketing there glar trun to me and make me laugh and say

"See you both even react together"and they ask together
"What?"and they again glar at each other and then Harry says "We'd better go back, the girls are waiting"

"Yeah" Ron agreed
After they are gone a red-head Peeps in and asks "Is there an extra seat?"

"Yep" I say popping the 'p'
"Come join is ginger looks like I'm the odd man out here"Luna says then she realised there were 3 red heads in this compartment and says "Oh!I an Rebecca, Rebecca Black"

Hannah gives us a confused look and says "I didn't know there were red heads in the black family."

"I'm not a Black actually I was just checking if you got the joke that person who kicked me out of the compartment said me when I introduced myself."
"Why did he luck you out?" I ask curiously.

"Because Colin had had enough of what purebloods thought about muggleborns" And it wasn't Rebecca who answered but Luna surprising everyone and making there heads toward her."How did you come to know?Where you eavesdropping?"

"No, I wasn't." She replys clamly "I just guessed,because when I got into the train I saw you both talking and heard what his name was and you telling him that very proud purebloods called muggleborns mudbloods and stuff like that and if I were him I would have also kicked you out I guess"

"This girls a Ravenclaw!" I exclaim,Luna blushs and says "Thank you"

Soon we arrive and go into Hogwarts for Sorting and Professor McGonagall places a hat on a stool and it starts singing

"Welcome to this ancient school of ours,
Made by the Great Wizards and Witchs of all time,
The Great,Brave Godric Griffindor,
Where lye the Brave and Fearless,
The Knowledgeable,Clever Rowena Ravenclaw,
Where lye the intelligent knowledge thursty,
The Clam,Patient Hegla Hufflepuff,
Where lye the Loyal,Trustys,
The Pureblood lover Salazar Slytherin,
Where lye the ambitious, thursty for dark arts,
Here I'm singing the story for you to know and what house you'll be in." Finished the Sorting Hat.

And McGonagall starts calling the names of the students when Luna is called I not surprised that she went to Ravenclaw and then Hannah is called and the Sorting hat barely touched her hair that it shouted "Slytherin"
Then it was Rebecca's trun and she also went to Slytherin and then it was me and I put the hat on "Hmm...All Brothers in Griffindor but you're different very different so you go to SLYTHERIN"

[A|N: Hey readers hope you like the Sorting hat's song,I wrote the song because I didn't want to show Ginny Arrogant like Harry and don't forget to Vote and Comment.]

788 words