33

A/n: dayum I want Calum to look at me like that asdkflsls ^^

"Zoe just tell me who it was!" Ashton whines, leanin against the kitchen counter as I make myself a coffee. "Zoe..." He puts some emphasise on the e and pokes my side. "I won't be mad. Promise." 

"Ashton, I'm not gonna tell you." 

"Was it Michael? You know, since you and him had that thing?" Ashton screws up his nose as if he still can't believe it. 

I exhale slowly and take a sip of the strong coffee, taking my time to swallow it. "That never happened." I mumble. "Me and Michael were never 'a thing'. It was just a random guy I met and I thought you would disapprove of that so it was easier to just go along with the Michael story." 

Ashton keeps my eye for a second before nudging me. "I knew it! I knew you couldn't be with Michael. I knew it was weird." 

I stay quiet, sipping my coffee again. "But... If, in the future, I wanted to date one of your friends. Not necessarily Michael or Luke or uh- Calum, but anyone that you were close with, would I be allowed?" I speak quietly, afraid of him catching on. 

"Oh. I mean, yeah, there would be no problem, I suppose. I think it would be different if it was Luke, Calum or Michael though... I mean, that would be quite strange." I stay quiet and stare at my suddenly gray looking coffee, having no appetite to finish the rest. My hangover suddenly gets worse, it hurting my head so much more. 

"O-oh." I stutter. 

"Anyway, who did you give a blowjob to?!" Ashton grins but I'm suddenly very annoyed at him. 

"Leave me alone Ash." I throw my cup of coffee in the sink and storm off. 

"What was that for?" He shouts after me, but I'm gone. I ignore him, and he ignores me. I find Calum in him and Luke's room, shirtless and in the process of getting dressed. I grab his shoulder and pull him into me, pressing my lips to his. 

He instantly kisses back and swings the door closed, running his hands down my sides and picking me up. I wrap my legs around him and kiss him like I'm never going to be able to kiss him again. 

He doesn't question where all of this is coming from, he just goes with it and kisses me back in the same way. 

We're making our way to the bed, and before I know it, he's laying me down and scrambling on top of me. We continue to kiss like the worlds ending, and with every heartbeat, I put just a little bit more passion into it. 

His eyes are more than closed, they're completely clamped shut. He looks hot, and frustrated that all we're doing is kissing. 

I slide my hand down to his belt and fiddle with the buckle, and he immediately relaxes, dropping his face into the crook of my neck. His soft dark hair brushes over the skin on my neck as I undo his belt. 

"Mmmm," he hums into my skin, pulling the bed sheets up around us. I grin as his lips heat up my skin and use my toes to tug down the waistline of his jeans. "Mm, oh Zoe I love you." He mumbles, moving his hands quickly to wip off my top. 

"Oh! Sorry mate..." 

Calum sighs and pulls the bed covers further up around us. 

"Luke! Leave us alone," Calum whines, pouting at me. 

"Uh- sorry- I just- uh..." Luke walks right up to the end of the bed where me and Calum's heads are. He has one hand shielding his eyes. "I need some aspirin." Temporarily blind, he fiddles with the bedside table until the box is in his hand. "Okay... Uh," 

"Luke!" Calum whines, shaking his head at me. I giggle and keep my eyes on Cal. 

"Right. Sorry. Uh, bye! Use protection." 

Then we hear the door close again, and Calum looks at me. 

"Did he ruin the mood or, should we continue?" Calum smirks and I slip two fingers into the waistband of his boxer shorts. 

"The mood can never be ruined when I'm with you Calum." 

***

"Oh my god Calum." I mutter under my breath as we're  tidying up the mess from last night's party. "I can barely walk. What is wrong with you?" Laughing, I pick up a handful of empty beer bottles and chuck one at Calum. 

Of course, he catches it. "Well, we'll just have to have another go until you actually can't walk." Cal winks and strides away, laughing and spinning the beer bottle around. 

I shake my head and continue clearing things away, only to be joined by my brother. 

"I'm sorry about earlier." He looks down and I sigh, poking his belly. 

"It's alright Ash. I was just in a bad mood." The words fall from me without even thinking about it, I don't like falling out with him. 

"So..." He smirks. "Who was it?" 

That's when I shove him. 

Author :  I've decided to update so much because I didn't update for like a month last time. Also why the heck are moms so irritating when you go out in public ?!