32

The room was humid with the amount of people here and the amount of people dancing. Calum was waiting for me in the kitchen, talking to one of his new friends. 

"This is my girlfriend Zoe." Calum smiles, wrapping his arm around my middle. I look at him in shock, my heart fluttering at those words. He smiles back at me and squeezes my waist, and I press my lips to his cheek. 

"Ah, the honeymoon phase. I'm Don." The guy holds out his hand and I shake it lightly. 

"Zoe." I smile politely, and Calum subconsciously rubs his finger in circles, making me grin. "So, how do you two know each other?" I ask, curious as to how Calum can be so comfortable around this guy to introduce me as his girlfriend. 

"Oh, I met Don when we were in London in a bar and we sort've just became friends. We both said that whenever we're both back in Sydney we should meet up." Calum explains, and Don nods, taking a sip of his beer. 

"When you met Calum did he tell you what his job was?" I ask, and Calum chuckles. His fingers tighten and he pulls me in tighter to his side. 

"Yeah, well. He said he was a 'musician' and didn't quite tell me how big he was." Don chuckles and takes another drink, waving at someone who's just entering the kitchen. 

"Ah. You didn't recognise him from anywhere?" I tease and Calum apologises for my persistence, making Don laugh. Calum blushes and hides his face on my shoulder. 

"Can't say I did. Mind you, I was very  pîssed at the time." 

This makes Calum laugh and agree, excusing me and him. I behind to ask him where we're going but he shushes me and takes my hand, steering me through the large crowd. Multiple people say hi to him, shouting it across the room. 

He keeps a tight grip on me at all times, until we're outside. Once we're in the slightly cooler outdoor air, Calum spins me around slowly and then looks out at the sea. "I love you." He whispers, wrapping both arms around my wait and hiding his face in my shoulder. "I love being able to say that to you." 

"I love you too Calum." 

It was like the world had completely frozen these past two days. It was like someone had taken an eraser and rubbed away everything from my life, everything except Calum. I don't think you ever really realise, just how much you like someone until they feel the same way. 

I had loved Calum for years, but now that I know that he loves me too, and he had the courage to say it out loud first, it's like someone's pulled the plug out and I've been flooded with all of these feelings that I didn't even know we're possible to feel. 

It's like, I wake up and I need to see Calum, I eat breakfast and I want to see Calum, we do something as a group and I make an excuse to be with Calum, at lunch I sit by Calum, etc. 

He's the only thing I can think about. 

He the only thing I want to think about. 

"Dance with me." He takes my hand and takes two steps back.

"There's no music." I sigh peacefully as he twirls me in to his embrace. There's only a few people outside with us, and everybody is already too drunk to notice us. 

"Is that a problem?" He smirks, spinning me around slowly until I'm facing him again. 

"No," I let our eyes meet, and I can feel him pulling me in closer. "Not at all." I murmur, just before he kisses me. 

Unlike most of our kisses, we both pull away quickly. "We probably shouldn't..." I quickly nod in agreement, and we stand staring at each other. "Stop thinking about it." He chuckles, and I look down, my eyes landing on his lips. 

"Sorry, but when I kiss you, it's like I can't stop." I say, my lips tingling and telling me to kiss him again, right now. 

"I feel that way about you." He says quietly, spinning me around again. 

Me and Calum are standing near the stairs, inside, when Hollie saunters up to us. She's swaying slightly and holding a beer and a tray of shots. Mentally bracing myself for whatever she's going to say to me for me talking to Calum, I'm shocked when she grins and grasps my wrist, possibly to stable herself. 

"Hey, you two, we're playing - uh, what is it - oh yes! We're playing Never Have I Ever! Join in!" She shouts, pulling me towards the living room. I instantly grab Calum's hand and drag him along as well. 

I guess she's had too much to drink to be mad at me for talking to Calum. 

In the living room Luke, Ashton, and Michael are sitting on the floor. "We're keeping this between us six." Hollie says to me, turning to look at me. For a moment, her eyes flicker with something and I'm transported back to when all six of us were all really close, along with this other girl who we just drifted away from. I can barely remember her name now. That WA shears ago. 

"Okay..." I say warily, dropping Calum's hand and sitting down beside my brother. Hollie sits on the other side of me. Calum keeps my eyes met with his while squishing himself in between Michael and Luke. Placing the tray in the middle of our small circle, Hollie takes the last swig of her beer and throws the bottle behind her. 

"Right! Youngest first... Zoe- you may." She says, grinning at me. She was the most excited person here, but it was kind of nice to have my old best friend back. 

"Oh um," I blush and look up at Calum. He has to look away to stop himself from laughing. I decide on something safe and rather tame for the first round. "Never have I ever been in a proper physical fight." 

Calum, Luke, Ashton and Michael take a shot. 

Hollie nudges me and rolls her eyes. 

"Okay! My turn." Ashton says slamming the empty shot glass back on the tray. "Never have I ever sent nudes." 

Calum groans and immediately takes a drink, making me giggle. Luke accompanies me to be one of the next people to take a shot. 

We discover that Luke once wrongly thought he got someone pregnant, Michael once got so drunk he was convinced that he was in fact, not a member of 5sos. 

"I'll go now!" Hollie starts laughing nervously. "Never have I ever given someone, sitting here, a blowjob." 

Everyone, including me, immediately looks at Calum in confusion. He just shrugs, but can't shake away everyone's stares. 

The attention is only on Cal and Hollie for a few seconds longer, as I lean forward and take a drink. 

Author : I've never updated this much in two days sorry , I only have like 4 weeks left of summer vacation ugggh