Chapter 12: La Boda

Third Person

After anticipated months the day was finally here. It was a moment everyone had been waiting for. Hoy es la boda de Camila y Zabdiel.

The large area of land of Camila's grandparent's hacienda was beautifully decorated, perfect for a wedding. The ceremony and music begins and all the guests which consist of Camila and Zabdiel's family and friends rise. Isabel, Camila's mom, walks down the aisle first with William. Next is Zabdiel with his parents, Noemi and Charlie, he's in the middle of them. Although they're not together they knew this would make Zabdiel happy to have both of his parents walk the aisle with him.

Zabdiel is wearing a Giorgio Armani white tuxedo. His beautiful smile gives it all away of how happy he is. After him, the groomsmen along with the bridesmaids walk, Christopher with Johanna, Xavier with Clara, Gerardo with Jessica, Joel with Alejandra, and Richard with Yocelyn.

The best man Erick and maid of honor Emily walk down the aisle together, separately from the rest.

"Te sientes poco tenso." Emily says to Erick lightly laughing as they're walking down the aisle side by side.

"Solo estoy nervioso que me caiga o algo así." He lies.

"No te preocupes, ya vamos a llegar." She tells him and they reach the end seconds later.

Now it was the bride's turn to walk down. Camila was far from the aisle, she began walking far away by herself and then she would meet her dad halfway. She was wearing her tight fitting white lace Givenchy gown with her veil and a train that was incredibly long, her long hair was in curls halfway down, pulled away from her face.

"No sé si llorar por lo hermosa que te ves o porque mi bebe se va a casar." Miguel says to Camila obviously holding back the tears.

"Papá, me das el honor de llevarme al altar?" Camila asks her dad.

"Sería un placer mi vida." He replies and then goes on her right side.

No one has seen them just yet but they will pretty soon. They finally are at the aisle and everyone stares in awe at Camila, she looks absolutely breathtaking.

"Como lo practicamos, como lo practicamos." A nervous Camila whispers to her dad.

"Nunca te fallaría." Miguel tells her.

Zabdiel now sees Camila in her wedding gown and he just bursts out crying not caring if anyone sees him. He's amazed by her every since day. Camila obviously sees him crying and she tries her hardest not to cry yet but a tear escapes, they're just so happy.

Another person also trying they're hardest not to burst out crying is Erick. He's holding it in so hard that his lips are trembling. Believe it or not, he wants to cry of joy because of how beautiful Camila is. A tear escapes and he wipes it away before anyone can see.

Erick no sabe si llorar por lo hermosa que se ve Camila o por que el amor de su vida se va a casar.

"Zabdiel, te estoy entregando a mi vida entera, por favor... Olvídalo... Sé que eres el mejor muchacho que mi hija pudo escoger, sé que la cuidaras y amaras siempre." Miguel says to Zabdiel once they've arrived at the altar.

"Gracias se significa muchísimo para mí sus palabras." Zabdiel tells Miguel.

"Te amo Camila." Miguel says to her sobbing. He could've swore just yesterday he was carrying her in his arms for the first time.