Prologue | Prólogo

Previously in Dímelo Papi

"¡Claro que aceptó Zabdiel!" Camila said with tears to Zabdiel as she accepted his proposal.

"¡Gracias mi vida!" Zabdiel said to her with tears as well. He was just so happy that the love of his life accepted to marry him because he wanted this so badly.

"Ya que están los dos juntos, los quiero felicitar por su compromiso. Este año nuevo les deseo lo mejor." Erick congratulated Zabdiel and Camila on their engagement despite the pain he felt seeing the woman he loved about to get married.

"Gracias hermano a ti también te deseo lo mejor." Zabdiel said to Erick after hugging him.

"Se te mira perfecto Camila." Erick said to Camila referring to her engagement ring. He wasn't lying, he did think it looked perfect on her, he just wished it was him giving her the ring.

"Camila, estás segura que te quieres casar conmigo... Lo digo porque yo no he siempre sido la mejor persona contigo." Zabdiel said to Camila once they were alone.

"Estoy segura! Nunca he estado tan convencida en mi vida, quiero pasar mi vida entera a tu lado!" She told him.

Pronto serán marido y mujer...

✨✨✨

I'm so excited to be starting the sequel for Dímelo Papi! It's going to leave you shook!

Estoy feliz por empezar la segunda temporada de Dímelo Papi! Abra muchísimas sorpresas!