Little Prince

*This is requested by Bucky_Barnes_Lover , I hope you enjoy and I'm sorry I made you wait so long! Also if the writing and wording is crap I'm sorry, I'm doing this one on my phone and not my laptop! 🙏🏼❤️*

***
Shauna and Bucky have been married for about 3 years now, and they had a beautiful 2 year old little girl, that Bucky adored so much. Nevertheless to say he was very over-protective of her! Shauna was expecting another child, Bucky was hoping she would pop out a little boy, to make the household even.

"Buck, do you really have to go on this mission? I'm not even going as the backup nurse! This was supposed to be our time off. I'm almost due soon..." Shauna pleads with Bucky, hoping he would crack under pressure and just stay, but it was no use.

"I promise I will be here when our little guy decides on making his grand entrance. You know I always keep my promises." Bucky kisses Shauna on the forehead, but she wanted more than just a peck on her forehead. She grabbed Bucky and pulled him in for a very passionate kiss.

***
Bucky: Shauna? Shauna?! Is everything okay? Speak to me!

Shauna: Our daughter is hurt Bucky! She's catching a high fever and I don't know what to do! Tell me what to do, she's getting worse by the minutes.

Bucky: I'm on my way, as quick as I can be!

Shauna: Be careful Buck! I love you.

***
"Shauna.." Bucky cries out whimpering.

"Bucky? Oh my god.. You idiot what did you do?!" Shauna cupping his face to see all his bruises, fractures, scratches, and punctures. Shauna immediately runs over to her medical room and grabs everything she needs to fix Bucky up and patch him up until she can get him to the hospital.

"I just wanted to get here as soon as I could, and it cost me a little extra, but our daughter needs us, the Avengers can handle that. I love you guys and I'm sorry I left." Bucky pulls Shauna in for a bear hug and very passionate kiss.

"Now where's my little princess? Go finish getting dressed Shauna, we are taking her to the hospital."

***
"So, everything is okay? It was just the flu?" Shauna asks with clammy hands.

"Yes ma'am, your daughter will make a full recovery. Just keep and eye on her and take her temperature and vitals every 4 hours. If her symptoms worsen, bring her back right away."

"Thank you Doc." Bucky shakes the doctors hand, and then scoops up his princess in his arms. "Who wants ice cream? I think you deserve it!"

"Me daddy, me!"

"I think you need to turn the car back around Buck..." Shauna desperately telling Bucky.

"What? No way, my princess wants ice cream." Bucky chuckles.

"But your prince wants to make a grand entrance at the moment!!! Go to the damn hospital, my water broke Buck!" Shauna pleading and screaming and Bucky.

"Oh hell.."