One last argument

* Setting takes place after CACW *

WARNING: Contains graphic pieces.

Nina Dobrev will portray you, just to give you an idea of what is happening to you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bucky! Where are you going to go, you can't just pack up and storm off!" You scream and yell as Bucky packs his belongings making his way out the door.

"I don't know, but I'll figure it out on my own, like I've been doing for the past couple of years. I got by on my own before, I can do it again!" Bucky throwing his hands up.

"Please Bucky, you don't need to leave, we can work this out, together! You'll only make things worse if you walk out that door

"Please Bucky, you don't need to leave, we can work this out, together! You'll only make things worse if you walk out that door."

"I can't stay here anymore (Y/N), staying here with you leaves you more at risk and vulnerable. I can't stand the thought of something bad happening to you and it being because of me." Bucky sighs running his hand over his face.

"I can handle myself! I've always have and I always will, having you here is just more of a security."

"I love you, (Y/N). Because I love you, is why I need to let you go, for you to be free of me and of any of my troubles." Bucky trying to plead with you.

"No! You're wrong, if you leave you'll be hurting me all by yourself, no one else but you Bucky." You throw yourself onto him, hugging him tightly.

"Please (Y/N), don't make this harder than it has to be." Bucky holding you, slowly releasing your hold on him.

"What made you change your mind so quickly? What, because those agents came looking for you? All they did was leave a few bruises on me! There was barely any harm done, for goodness sake James. Open your eyes and see how much I love you, I can't be without you." Tears streaming down your face.

"Exactly, they only left a few bruises, this time! Next time you might not be as lucky and I can't risk that. Please I need you to understand and just listen to me for this one time. This is all I ask of you, all I need from you. Please let me go, and begin to live your life again." Bucky wiping away your tears with his thumb, and kissing your lips gently and passionately.

"There's no use in arguing with you anymore, you won't listen to me..so this is it? This is how our story ends, right here like this? I love you James Buchanan Barnes, I will forever love you, don't you dare forget that. Always know that this is your home and always will be if you decide to return.." You bury your face into his neck, squeezing him one last time before releasing your hold on him.

"I know, I love you (Y/N)."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You make your way back up to your apartment, torn and crushed into a million pieces. You couldn't believe what just happened, you were still in shock trying to comprehend everything. Tears streaming down your face, more and more. You hear a knock on your door, you thought It could've been Bucky, maybe he changed his mind, or maybe he forgot something. You wipe away the tears quickly making your way to your front door.

"Buc..." Your eyes widen at the sight of the person standing at your door.

"(Y/N), you're a hard woman to track down, very tricky." The man says shaking his head, pushing you back into your apartment, and locking the door behind him.

"Please, what do you want? Take whatever money or jewelry you want!"

He chuckles, "I don't want your money doll, I want you.. Dead."

"Don't please, you don't have to do this!" You yell begging for your life.

"Don't take it personal doll, this is strictly business, we need to send a message to Sergeant Barnes, when he messes with Hydra or betrays us, this is what he will receive

"Don't take it personal doll, this is strictly business, we need to send a message to Sergeant Barnes, when he messes with Hydra or betrays us, this is what he will receive. Everyone he loves will die, slowly and painfully, until each and every one of you is gone. Then we will take his life." He covers your mouth with duck tape, securing both your hands behind your back with rope.

After being brutally tortured and beaten, you wished for your death to come already, you were in agony pain, every second worse than the last. You just wanted all of it to end already. You came to accept your death, and that the last time you would ever see Bucky again, was when you walked him to his car. This isn't how you wanted to leave this world, arguing with the man you loved, and then tortured in your own apartment. You didn't want bucky to find you like this, nevertheless you didn't want him to blame himself for your death. You wish you could see him one last time to say goodbye, but you knew that wasn't possible.

"You ready doll? Ready for all of the pain to go away?" He drags you off the floor by your hair, lifting you up, slamming you against the wall, holding a small knife to your neck. "Any last words you'd like to say?"

"Tell Bucky it's not his fault, and that I love-" Before you could even finish your sentence he slits your throat, you drop to the floor bleeding out, trying to gasp for air, but 10 seconds later all the pain was gone, it felt peaceful

"Tell Bucky it's not his fault, and that I love-" Before you could even finish your sentence he slits your throat, you drop to the floor bleeding out, trying to gasp for air, but 10 seconds later all the pain was gone, it felt peaceful. You knew you were no longer living in hell, but you were at peace at last.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So this was a depressing one shot, I don't know I love writing them. Everyone writes happy stories, I like to write a little of both you know? Anyways, please send requests for imagines or one shots! If you guys WANT, I can make this a two part imagine, or I could leave it just like this. Please let me know!