Mrs. Winter Soldier

A/N: You will be portrayed by Elektra Natchios in DareDevil, because I wanted to show some female kicking ass. So Elektra is YOU, in this one shot. I hope you enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mrs. (Y/L/N), it's time for your mission. Suit up, you'll meet Winter down stairs in the jet. Now hurry, we don't have all day!" Commanded by a Hydra agent.

"Blow me." You reply while putting your suit on.

You make your way down to the first floor, to be greeted by your not so loved partner

You make your way down to the first floor, to be greeted by your not so loved partner. Hydra had forced an intimate relationship between the two of you, against your own will. You were captured by the age of 13, trained and tortured to become one of the greatest female Hydra assassins. Once they felt you were completely and fully trained, by the age of 28 they introduced you to 'The Winter Soldier,' so you could gain more experience from him, and soon fight together side by side to take down double the amount of missions. You weren't highly fond of this tall brunette, you were better off working solo, you felt as if with someone else by your side, they would just be slowing you down. 

"So are you going to actually talk this time, or am I going to be bored to death while I watch you trying to take the other agents down?" You ask him sarcastically tilting your head and crossing your arms.

"That's what I thought, this is going to be one bloody hell long of a mission!" You scoff rolling your eyes.

You and The Winter Soldier finally land at the compound, which was heavily armed with many agents. To you, it only looked more fascinating, a "Challenge for once" you thought. You glance at the tall brunette, who was gathering his weapons, walking towards him putting your hand on his flesh one and you whisper so no one else could actually hear what you were about to say, "Protect yourself out there, only yourself. Watch your back, and kill every last one of these sorry motherfuckers, return back to the jet and wait for me. When we get back to base, if we do, we have some frustration to release."

Without allowing him to respond, you immediately run towards the camp, taking down the two first agents you come across, and the fight begins.