part 39

No bitch was gonna steal what I worked so hard to build. As I fell to the floor, pieces of Chris's and I life flashed before my eyes. Lanie stood over me, an amusing smirk danced across her face.

"Your the only one that matters to me, my heart isn't whole without you Renea.."

"Chris was mine first, and I'm just taking back what's mines."

Lifting my head slowly I watched her laugh, heading back towards Chris. I was livid, my body was sore from last night's event's. Suddenly I realized it was always Chris and I against the World. No one wanted us to be happy, especially this bitch! Picking up my gun, I pointed it at Lanie's back. Red flashed before my eyes as I shot her in her spine, crippling her forever.

Watching her motionless body fall to the floor. Dark eyes started back at me with no emotion, nonchalantly eyeing her I laid my head on my fist as I watched her bleed to death. She was so beautiful, but everything about her was lifeless, especially her eyes.

"Renea..." A small smile tugged at the corner of my lips, looking up, I pushed my frizzed curls out of my face. Looking towards Chris, I noted the silent tears that caressed his cheeks, pulling him into a tight hug. I snuggled into the crook of his neck, slowly kissing his lips savoring the moment. Placing his hand on the small of my back he pulled me closer. Wiping away the tears, I felt settled like right here, in his arms, was where I should be.

"I love you Renea."

As the words left his lips, words were not needed to express how I felt. We had created a home, had our ups and downs, it now felt like we had no worries. Picking up my fussing baby I held him in my arms, happy tears rolled down my face. Laughing as I stared at what me and Chris created, I held his little hands.

"BOOM! BOOM! OPEN UP IT'S THE POLICE!"

Handing Chris our baby I motioned for him to go.

"Baby I got this. "

Remorse flooded his face as he hid in our safe room. Kissing my baby one last time. I surrendered to the police. Running in, upon seeing Lanie's dead body they tackled me to the floor, roughly placing me in handcuffs.

"You have the right to remain silent
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law
You have the right to an attorney
If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed to you."

100 votes for the ending so vote up♡♥