Part 29

Every story is copyright of ©iwanttoreadforever

"Mommy!" I jumped at the voice of my little girls voice, she was the only family I had so I made the best of it. I the on a long sleeved short to hide my cuts.

"Heyy baby!" I hugged my daughter, as I said my goodbyes to Hassan. I put on a movie and started our night.

Chris POV

"Why the hell would you do that shit!" I yelled into the phone as I drove to my boy Hassans house.

"You wouldnt start a family with me so I ruined your "perfect" one!" Tyaisia snarled at me. The one time that we actually had sex, I got caught, afterwards I felt so bad me having sex with Tyaisia ate me alive.

"Oh really? Ill deal with ya ass!" I hung up and pulled into Hassan's driveway.

"Yo man wassup, you know where everything is." I smiled but inside I was feeling like shit.

"So what happend?" I sighed and tolds Hassan everything. I started to cry, he got up and handed me a beer.

"Damn man.... I would.of never though you and Renea man. Fix it bro thats 7 years right there." I nodded.

"Wheres Crystal man?" I asked she always had a big mouth so I could always hear her.

"Man we broke up and she moved to Georgia with her mama, I couldn't date her. Her mouth was out of control." I nodded and headed up to my room.

"Renea... Baby please answer the phone." My voice cracked as I left her yet another voicemail. This was getting out of hand, we just had a baby and I wanted to be there to enjoy my family. It had been 2 weeks. I grabbed my bag, texted Hassan that I was leaving and headed home.

"Renea!" I yelled as I got into the house. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"What do you want?" She snorted at me, she had highlights in her hair which made her look more beautiful than ever.

"You look beautiful with those highlights babe." Her face softened a little bit, but she was still upset.

"I want my family back Renea, I want us back. It was one time, and we didnt even last it was atleast 5 minutes until I realized it was wrong."

"Really? 5 minutes nigga, until you realized it was wrong!" She yelled mocking me.

"I just can't throw our 7 years down the drain."

"You already did Chris!" She turned to walk away, but I grabbed her and held her kissing her. At first she pushed me away but I kissed her on her neck making her moan.

"Chris....Chris stop.....dont dont stop." I carried her to our bedroom and we undressed I placed kisses all over her body. And then I shoved inside of her makeing her moan loudly. I felt her scratching my back, but I didnt care that was the best part. I grabbed her shoulders going in her deeper and deeper.

Jhone POV

I woke up to the sound of a door opening, I assumed it was Shantall so I went back to sleep. It  was 2 am so she probably had to pee. I suddenly felt arms wrapping around me laying in bed with me. I started to panick as I realized it was Hassan.

"What are you doing?" I asked him wasn't he supposed to be home with Crystal?

"Staying with the person I realized I should have been with a long time ago, I know I hurt you, I know Im one of the reasons that caused you to act the way you did. I love you Jhone!" I stiffled a cry as tears ran down my face. I had been holding it in for so long, so I finally had the chance to release everything that had been bottled up over the years. He gave me one more chance to live so I took that chance and ran with it.

Princess POV

"Brian I need to talk to you!" I yelled as I walked on set of the TV show we were filming "For the love of A Slut." He smiled cockily and followed me into his office.

"Wassup Princess." I was really upset right now and he made it seem like all of this was a joke.

"Why do you keep sending this stuff to my house!" I threw the big box of present on his desk that I had been getting for the last 2 weeks.

"Because I love you leave that Justin Beiber nigga Dean and come be with me." I held onto both sides of his desk, calming myself down, my eyebrows furrowed in anger.

"Really now? No, keeping sending shit and Im pressing charges, I dont care if your my boss or not!" I quickly walked out and went into makeup. As the makeup artist started Brian walked in.

"Princess don't talk to me like that!" I ignored him and continued to get my makeup done. He bit his lip, and went crazy throwing all of the makeup on the floor!

"EVERYBODY OUT! NOW!" I got up, but he grabbed me moitioning me to stay and locked the door.

"So you think you can just play me, what happened to us? Remember highschool where did that go?" I rolled my eyes.

"BRIAN THAT WAS HIGHSCHOOL THIS IS 7 YEARS LATER GET OVER IT!" I yelled, as I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to see a confused Dean. I hugged him tightly.

"Babe you ok? I heard yelling.." He looked up at Brian, suddenly the air got tense.

"Come on Dean, thanks for lunch." We walked to the elevator.

"Baby I dont like you working here!" I sighed, I couldn't agree any more. I rubbed his jaw and he pulled me into a long kiss.

"PRINCESS BACK TO WORK!" Brian snarled nastily breaking up our kiss. Dean laughed and rolled his eyes.

"Only 3 more weeks babe!" I said as I took my lunch and went back to work.