Part 16

Renea POV

Chris lost control for a quick secound then he pulled over. "Where you going!" I looked at him, I felt uneasy about saying anything now he had a crazy look in his eyes.

"Away from you, from your life you wont even tell me what you do!" I laid my head against the window all I could hear was the vroom of the air conditioner.

"Damn so you just gone leave me not even wait for me to explain ," by now he had started driving and had pulled up to the house, I opened my mouth to say something but he had already got out  I followed slowly. When I got inside I saw Chris blowing out candels, throwing my favorite flowers in the trash. He was pissed as hell, I knew I was just thinking out loud.

"Stop that crying shit, you wanna leave than leave, I picked you up from off ya fucking face and you just gone leave." I didnt notice I was crying, I wiped my eyes and followed Chris into our room, I looked around at all our pictures and how happy I was. I was just thinking out loud he was right.

"Babe I- I was just thinking out loud, after everything that happened I just-"

"You thought I was gonna let them do something to you, if you really wanna know what I do come in my office." I looked at him suprised I didn't think he was gonna tell me anything. When I got to his office he was pulling out passports and documents.

"I smuggle immigrants into America, for $10,000 a piece. I got involved with some nigga named King which was a bad idea." I didnt have anything to say, I felt stupid just assuming shit.

" I just didnt want to get hurt again ok and you not telling me hurt me, I thought I was your bestfriend!" I grabbed Chris kissing him deeply, my hands roamed every where on his body. I shivered as he started to kiss my neck. He pulled off his shirt pushing everything off his desk. He put me on top as I pulled off my shirt.

"Do you really want to!" He said between kisses as he put his tounge in me, kissing the sides of my legs. I moaned a quick yes. He pulled down his pants I was so caught up that I didnt notice how big he was until he put his ego inside of me. I gasped at the pain and a couple secounds later it was all pleasure. As he stroked deeper inside of me I had no worries, I was meant to be here.