"Looks like the baby found her breakfast." I smile and turn to find Sebastian. He for once looks like himself in casual clothes, although the dude was sweaty He was still hot, especially with his toned six pack was pressed against his shirt.

"First of all, um I think you should go change and maybe take a shower. You are sweating so much and with the rain. You can get sick." I say too him and he smirks

"Is that so my girl is telling me to shower so I won't get sick? I really didn't know you where so affectionate." He smirks and I quirk an eyebrow to him. Although my heart is skipping so much.

All I can do is hear those words on replay with his gleeming smile and striking blue eyes.

My Girl
My Girl
My Girl

"Well you did take care of me, and I'm suggesting it, and if you want me near you. I suggest you clean yourself up." I chuckle at him. And he then serves himself a glass of orange juice and sips.

"Coming from the girl who puked on my shoes." He smugly says and I blush furiously in embarassment.

"Oh my god, no. You're joking?" I ask.

"My mother had them custom made. —And currently hand is healing, since you brought me into a fight." He chuckles and I grow more embarrassed.

God you with your weak stomach and drunk first world problems.

"Sorry about that, so um about last night. Some things are really blurry, and others not quite." I admit.

It grows slient and he looks at me deeply as if he tried to read me and I did the exact same. What had happened last night? Suddenly he cuts the slience.

"We'll talk about it, yet I have to go and get cleaned. Meanwhile how about you help me out by coming with me." He extends his hand and I hold onto it.

Sebastian leads me to the room and we go into the bathroom. "Now that I'm complying with your desires of me getting clean. Now you'll be complying mine." He motions me to sit on the edge of a marble bath tub.

"Turn the water on, and run the bath. —I tend to take hot baths. The pain gives it a satisfaction." He says to me with a look in his eyes, that I'd never seen before. —And I wanted more of it.

My hand turns on the faucet. "Test the water, with your petite hand. Lets see if you can handle the heat." He says as he is leans to my ear. He then kneels and Sebastian gently grabs my hand and leads into the water. It stings, yet he gives me squeeze on my thigh with his other hand. I blush up.

Sebastian then grins at me. And he leaves my hand in the water and then lifts the shirt exposing my legs further on. With his finger on my inner thigh and the other warm hand massaging me. His lips begin to kiss my neck and I can't seem to move. As if I did move, this fanstsy would end. This foregien affect he had upon me and I found myself wanting more.

"Like it?" He says whispers to my ear.

Liked, I loved it.

"More." Is the only thing I mutter out and tub is almost full by this time and suddenly pulls away. And I find myself pooling between my legs. He smirks at me and then lifts his shirt. Exposing his toned body that wasn't so lean nor so bluk. With his flexing and his olive skin, my eyes admired him. Like a complete master peice.