One Shot: Kylie & Huli

En başından başla

Kylie watched, losing her breath when seeing the man nearing her. Walking back into the tops of the dresser behind her, Kylie cursed internally when Huli eyed her weirdly when he numbly pulled away a clutch from behind the woman. He glanced down at her chest that rose and fell, before his eyes met hers glaring over at him.

"Chill out," he said slowly, a small grin peering onto his lips as he glanced back down at her chest, "I'm not gonna bite ya."

"If you tried, I'd kill you," she chimed back in defensive, a small cold smile rolling onto her lips as she awkwardly moved her back against the cold wood behind her. Her chest grazed his jacket as he still stood dangerously near her.

"I'd like to see you try," he piped, eyes narrowed in amusement. He didn't understand her behaving this way around him. Sure, things had been tense, but he didn't treat her any different from how they used to be...what's up with medi?

"Are you challenging me right now?" she asked, smiling a little more genuinely now as she studied his face before her.

"If I am..." he grinned a side smile, holding Iris's clutch securely in his hands as he moved them back to his sides, "promise to go easy on me ye?"

Kylie pursed her lips from smiling at that.

Huli grinned at her trying to hold it all in. He nodded over at her, "showing a little emotion won't hurt babe," he popped out, cocking up an eyebrow before shifting back cockily, "I mean that's what you said to me once right?...back when I was a lost and hurt puppy."

"You were psychotic," Kylie corrected, chuckling lightly when Huli grinned.

"Still am," he breathed out, eyes moving to gently stare down at her parted lips that begged for air. He watched the way she behaved around him, gently moving his head to tilt inwards, he watched as her eyes slowly fluttered shut. Breathing her in for a moment, his nose scrunched when his attention went back to the darkness by the window.

He moved instantly away causing Kylie's eyes to shoot open. Waving the clutch by Kylie's face before having his eyes glance over towards the glass windows on his left side. Kylie's brows furrowed when his free hand instantly went towards her upper thigh underneath her dress. Jumping at first, she barely flinched when he took out a knife from her strap before flinging it towards the corner by the window.

(If you please, read the rest while listening to the song located in the header of the chapter for the rest)

Kylie lowly grumbled when a body in a suit fell shocked and confused onto the ground. The unknown man had been holding a gun aimed right at Kylie. Shocked at first, she grew pissed when the man hit the ground, the knife had gone right through the man's chest.

"Who the fuck was that I-"

Huli grinned, "a thank you would suffice," he mumbled before moving away from her and pointing over at the ends of the other back opening where more men seemed to be instantly rushing in, crowding the petite room where Huli and Kylie stood.

Huli put his hands up as he grinned over at the men who all pointed their guns over at a pregnant Kylie, and him. Kylie rolled her eyes at the tiny flags that were plastered along the sides of the bags the first three that entered were holding. Although she couldn't see their faces, she knew exactly who they were behind the bandana's closing off their identities.

"This is Iris's big day," she yelled over at Huli's back, "and you decide to fuck up on the Thailand deal and bring over your problem here?!" Kylie didn't think twice as she took hold of her own weapons and strided forward. Having two knives graze the sides of one of the man's neck, major arteries cut through, the man stumbled back as he fell. Rolling over onto the ground, Kylie managed to cut at the first guys shin, while the third man grew frightened when her body rolled between his legs. She smiled up at him, waving her knife threateningly from the ground while four other guns suddenly went to her head from shock, while the others went to Huli who was simply grinning.