Prologue: She's not my type

I AM ON FOUR LITERS OF COFFEE RIGHT NOW AND IM SHAKING BUT IT'S OKAY I HEARD THERE'S COOKIES IN THE FRIDGE SO I'M JUNGKOOK RN. EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO SCARF DOWN COOKIES AND BANANAS. OH AND I DROPPED MY PHONE OUTSIDE AND A RACCOON TOOK IT. SIKKEEEEEEE DID I GET YOU? DID I CATCH YOU THERE? DID I? I DID DIDN'T I? I AM JUST GOING TO COPY AND PASTE WHAT I HAD MADE AND TRY TO FIND MY PHONE. I DID DROP IT, I JUST DON'T KNOW WHERE. OKAY AYE, THANK YOU! HOPE YOU LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**

A/N: I know these are normally at the beginning of the stories but I had to write about the first night these two had been left alone together before coming back to the hotel. I will be posting a few one shots soon :) So enjoy this for now!

-

Prologue

The weekend getaway in Dubai...

-

"Isn't that stupid?" Iris blurted out and everyone finally seemed to realize her presence. She swore at herself thinking out loud but went "fuck-it" mode as she finished her thought, "I mean you have fans that are trying to cope with what news Racy and you brought out with the sex tape...I mean if people catch you here you'll be screwed further and-"

"I'm sorry," Yoongi spat confused over Iris even speaking, "who are you again?"

Iris went quiet, her eyes on the ground. "A fan," she mumbled to herself.

.

"You really should stop kissing around all of Bangtan," she popped slowly, "it's getting kinda old."

Yoongi's brows jumped at the unexpected sass that erupted from Iris.

Racy's eyes seemed to mimic the same shock as she slowly found herself to glare over at the woman in glasses.

"What? You going to take my place instead?"

Iris laughed. "Nah, I don't think I'm his type," she chimed cutely before smiling sweetly over at Yoongi.

"And if he's still into making out with you even after everything you've done," she said slowly, "then I guess he's not my type either."

.

Yoongi glanced over at Iris awkwardly, moving in his spot impatiently as he tried his hardest not looking over at the woman who seemed to be consistently catching his eye.

Iris pursed her painted lips as she glanced over at the man just as awkwardly.

The lobby was slowly getting cleared out, everyone moving to their rooms and yet they hadn't even left for the rehearsal dinner between all the elders that were going to be attending the grand party.

"What's taking them so long?" Iris sighed out as she looked over at the clock in the huge room for about the hundredth time now.

Yoongi swallowed as he glanced over at his wrist. Remembering that he didn't have his watch on him, he hesitantly brought his arm back down and at his side again.

Both of them remained quiet and in their own heads.

He was eyeing her for most of the time spent waiting and she noticed it.

"How's Racy?"

"Who?" he immediately snapped out of his perverted gaze and Iris tried not to let any of it affect her as she moved a tiny bit closer to him.

His brows jumped at what he just mumbled back as he laughed nervously and looked forward, "Oh, Racy? Ye-e, she's not coming."

"Is she okay?"