One Shot: Taehyung & Serina

A/N: I've released many little shots for different characters with different scenarios and you all can pick and read whichever you'd like :) Enjoy~ Thank you so much for the support with this book, it's been great.

-

The Alien Balloon

Serina's breath got caught in her throat as she slowly moved on top of her husband. Hands gently petting at his hair by the back of his neck, she smiled at him hugging her to him as their bodies moved together.

"Did you," she took in a breath, moving slowly and gently above the man, "did you check what was on the roof from last night?"

Taehyung nodded, moving on the couch a little as he held the woman who moved above him, their conversation never stopping ever since they started to get intimate with one another about ten minutes ago.

"It wasn't what we thought it was," he said, slowly moving her shirt away from his fingers that held her thigh.

"It wasn't an alien ship?" she piped amused, chuckling lightly when the man glared over at her before looking back at her circuling hips.

"That's not fair."

"You seriously thought it was an alien ship," Serina giggled, smiling sweetly at the man as her breath shook.

"Well it wasn't," he said lowly.

"What was it?"

"A birthday balloon," he piped, trying not to smile at his own child-like idiocy from last night where he had gotten dazed and excited over a balloon flying and growing stuck on Serina and his home's roof in Canada.

Serina laughed, moaning a light bit as she did when Taehyung held her hips down. She grew a little shy as she saw his face change over the movements she was making above him. Growing red, she lightly moved her finger gently across his cheek before kissing him.

"I'm guessing they came to take you back," she joked at his lips, giggling when he grinned hugely.

"I'm not an alien."

"You aren't," she said gently, chuckling before whispering down at him, "you're my husband."

"I am," he piped, grinning his box-like smile. It was aged but it was still just as bright and lovely. "...but also the father of our children," he said eyes narrowing in amusement, "so don't be joking about me leaving you or them because that won't be happening."

"Ohhh," she teased, smiling as she hugged at his shoulders.

"I'm serious," he chuckled out, kissing her neck sweetly before staring over at her again, "hence, why we're making our third kid right now. I'd never leave now."

Serina gasped, half-giggling in surprise as she shoved at Taehyung's chest lightly.

"I love you," he said gently, smiling at the very sight of the woman who gave birth to beautiful twins who grew more and more every day.

"I love you," she said softly, smiling before lightly kissing the man who was still in his work attire.

"I love you toooo!"

Serina and Taehyung's eyes widened at the third voice. Slowly looking over at the threshold, the panicked at the two toddlers smiling cutely and innocently over at both of them.

Serina instantly got off the man, falling onto the empty side of the couch before placing a cushion immediately at her bare thighs.

Taehyung got up, pants up and form bumbling as he stared at both of daughter and son that eyed him with big gleaming eyes.

Taehyung swallowed hard before smiling sweetly at his kids who stood oblivious and confused over their parents joint behaviour.

"Don't mind us," Taehyung let out, grinning before looking at Serina who waved him over to get the kids, "we were just thinking of giving you two another brother or sister."

The children looked shocked.

Before any of them could say anything, Taehyung instantly bent down and brought both into his arms. "Ahh, let's get you back to bed," he sang out, laughing with them as he turned them around in his arms in a playful manner.

"We're getting another sister?"

"Or brother," Taehyung chimed, moving around the corner, jumping around with the giggling children in his arms.

Serina smiled wholeheartedly when seeing her family before her. Laughing when spotting Taehyung practically chucking the children about as he turned the corner, she shook her head lightly.

"I married a child."

-