Chapter 9

Reader's POV
Marco ran out of his room and rushed into Star's.

" Oh, hey Marco" said Star.

" Hey, Star, I have a question for you" said Marco as he grabbed her hands.

Star blushed at his touch. " Umm yeah?" she asked curious to see where he was going with this.

" Do you like Oscar?" asked Marco as he stared at her blue crystal eyes.

" Umm, now that I think about it, it's like I got over him instantly. I don't think so. I see him more like a handsome friend. Why do you ask?" asked Star curiously why the sudden question Marco had.

" Umm no reason, anyway breakfast is ready if you want some" said Marco as he let go of her hands.

" Okay, be right out" said Star as she waved goodbye to her best friend leaving the room.

Star's POV
I threw myself on the bed.
'What is happening to me. Why do I feel a sudden strong attraction towards Marco. He's my best friend. Why would I ever date him. When he grabbed my hands I wanted to kiss his beautiful damn face. His lips where so tempting. Do I like Marco? I need professional help.' As all these thoughts kept coursing through my head I didn't noticed Mr. Dias standing there.

" Oh Mr. Diaz I didn't see you there"

" No worries, Umm I have a question for you Star" he said as he sat on a chair next to the door.

' What is it with The Diaz  asking questions today'

" Yeah ask away"

" Do you like Marco?" He asked and that response took me by surprise.

"Ummm..." A dark red blush when through my cheeks.

" That's all I needed to know" said Mr. Diaz as he got up and left the room.

' I do like Marco. I couldn't hate kept it more cool and act natural about it but instead I blushed like a total idiot. I hope he doesn't tell Marco. That can ruin are friendship'

Reader's POV

Marco then entered Star's room.

" Star you coming?" asked Marco.

" Marco?" asked Star.

"Yeah Star" responder Marco.

" No matter what we will still be friends right?" asked Star as she held her arm and got up off her bed.

" Yeah, the best of friends. Why? Had a nightmare or something?" asked Marco as he walked up to her and stared at her.

Star looked at him and grabbed his face and kissed him. Marco was surprised but kissed back and wrapped his arms around her waist. Star separated with a shock expression and Marco kissed her again. Star kissed back and wrapped her hands around his neck. After a while they broke off and Star looked at him.

" I remember" whispered Star.

Marco smiled and kissed her again and spinner her around.

" I love you Star" said Marco.

" I love you too, Safe kid" said Star as she kissed him for the last time today.

THE END!!!

GUYS WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE ENDING NOW. BETTER?