Chapter 2

Reader's POV
Star and Marco ate lunch together. Marco still seemed depressed since this morning.
"What did you wanna tell me in class today" asked Star.
"Nothing" said Marco as he moved his meatloaf around.
"Did you wanna tell me that you liked Jackie" asked Star.
"No" said Marco as he looked into her blue eyes.
"Than what" asked Star.
"Nothing. I was just tired" said Marco as he looked back down with his hoodie on.
"Don't make me scream your name in the lunchroom and drag everybody's attention to us" said Star getting up.
"No don't Star" said Marco.
"Then tell me" said Star as she was about to scream his name.
"Fine." said Marco.
Then Star sat down.
"I kinda like this other girl that isn't Jackie but I don't dare tell her because if not everything will go wrong" said Marco as he looked down.
"Don't worry Marco if she doesn't like you for who you are then that's her problem" said Star.
"Thanks Star" said Marco.
Before Star could ask the bell rung and Marco dragged Star to there next class. Since he was the safe kid he watched out for every person and tried to avoid everything but slipped on the floor because it was wet so they both fell to the floor and began to laugh. Then they both got up and Marco dried his clothes. Star did the same. Then Star dragged Marco to there locker to get books. She then got them and ran towards there next class before the bell rang. Then they sat in there seats and the teacher began to talk. After school finished Marco and Star were walking home.
"So who do you like" asked Star.
Before Marco could answer his forces of evil popped out of nowhere and attacked them but epically failed. Ludo then opened a portal to his dimension and dragged his forces of evil back. Then Marco and Star before getting to there house stopped by a car.
"Wait here" said Star.
Then she walked up to Oscar a boy who was in there school and played very bad guitar but Star thought it was good and sat next to him.
"Hey Star" said Oscar.
"Heeeey Oscar. What are you doing" said Star as she felt nervous.
"I wanted to ask you something" said Oscar as he stopped playing guitar.
"Anything" said Star as she looked deep into his eyes.
"Do you wanna be my girlfriend" asked Oscar.
"What. I thought you didn't like me" said Star as she passed her hand on her neck.
"Yeah but you are really cool and I want to date you" said Oscar.
"No I can't be your girlfriend" said Star as she got down from his car and left.
"Bye" said Oscar.
Star kept looking down and ignored what he said. She then walked to Marco and walked with him home silently.