A Scare Not A Scar

So I'm already 7 months pregnant with our third baby, witch seems so crazy since it feels like yesterday when I just found out I was pregnant with her. I'm gonna have a baby shower bc why not, we just sent the invitations out.

You are welcomed to the celebration of Aria Rose Anderson . The colors will be rose pink & lavender. 1pm at lollies in Beverly hills, California. See you soon! -Sean, Ariana, Ailani, Nohlan, Aria .

We're in Italy, and I'm turning 26 tomorrow. We can't turn up like we usually do bc I'm pregnant and all of our friends and family aren't here. A nice dinner and bonding time is fine with me 😊.

@ArianaAnderson
hi bambini a presto ♡

Once we got to the airport we had to hurry up and get to the car, I felt bad we ignored the babes but it was all really overwhelming especially with the kids. We got in to our hotel, ate and starting getting ready. Aria was kicking like crazy, witch to me is always a nice feeling I'm definitely gonna miss being pregnant and feeling my baby all the time.

We then got to the stadium and I seen all my babies screaming, witch made my heart burst ofc 💗. We then got thru the m&g, and went back to the dressing room to get dressed and warm up dem vocals. I started getting Braxton hicks, really bad ones I kept breathing thru them and took a sip of my water. "Baby you alright?" Sean said with concern in his voice. "Yeah I'm fine" I said fakely smiling.

I was then on stage, "Italia come y'all sensazione" I smiled as everyone went crazy, "let's go" I said as dangerous women began and we all started singing.

After the show we decided to head back to the hotel room & snuggle up and watch movies. Meanwhile the Braxton hicks decided to start back up and I was in some serious pain. I then became nauseous, I ran to the bathroom and puked my guts out. "Ariana! your bleeding!" Sean said getting down on his knees holding my hair. "What?" I said confused as I looked behind me there was a trail of blood that went through my suit pants and down my leg. and it was a lot of blood, I instantly grew worried there's something wrong. "Baby we need togo to the hospital there's something wrong with the baby" I said as tears streamed down my face. "Okay baby don't cry, I'm gonna grab the keys and were out" Sean said kissing me and picking me up bridal style. Sean quickly explained to everyone what's going on, and we ran down the stairs and to the car Lexi came along.

As soon as we got to the hostpial Sean sat me in a wheel chair and checked in to the front desk. I couldn't stop crying, between the pain and the fear of we might've lost our baby. Everything was a blur I wasn't paying attention to anything, I couldn't stop thinking about our baby and this is all my fault. Lexi was squeezing my hand, I heard her faint voice keep saying "it's okay Ari, everything is gonna be okay we're right here".

I was on a hostpial bed hooked up to an iv with Sean on one side & Lexi on the other and doctors & nurses in front of me. "Okay Mrs. Anderson, did you feel the baby at all today?" The doctor asked, "yes she was kicking like crazy today, I then got Braxton hicks" I said worried. "And you got sick, and you said you were bleeding?" The doctor said, "yeah it was a lot of blood, I'm still in a lot of pain, and I don't feel the baby moving!" I said as I stated crying again feeling my tummy.

"Okay we're gonna do an ultrasound, feel the heartbeat & see what's going on" the doctor said putting jelly on my stomach. Our baby then appeared on the screen and Sean took a deep breathe. "The baby isn't moving, let's check the hearbeat" the doctor said trying to get the baby to move. "Oh my god" I cried....

__________________________

Cliffhanger!!! 😭. These past two chapters sucked I'm sorry I have to back into the swing of things lmao. But it's been an year since I published this book!!. Thank you for all of your support, love, dedication, humor I love you all loads & I can't wait for the sequel witch is gonna be coming soon 💜🙊!!!. Anywayss the "side to side" music video is coming out today so fkking excited. && the VMA's are today I'm stroked 💗!!!!!. Be sure to watch Ariana & Nicki are gonna slay, 9/8c on mtv 😊. Love you & hope you enjoy (:.