Ailani Baptizm in italy.

Its time for ailani to be baptized!. Her godmother, is Alexa her godfather is Brett. Were so excited to be baptizing her in Italy. Our original religion was Roman Catholic because we're Italian, but we switched to Kabbalah, because they didn't accept Frankie being gay. So we switched over and we're in love with it. So ailani will be getting baptized in the Kabbalah religion, because that's what me and Sean along with our familes believe in. We still believe in God, just in a different more special way. I know grandpa is so proud. Were flying our familes to itlay, we will be staying there for 3 days. The first day to get seattled in, walk around shop and adventure. 2nd day, eat a huge Italian breakfast, then get belmissma baptized then have a celabration. 3rd day, go to the old churches, and swim in the falls, then go to miami to celbrate easter. We have a packed scdule. me, Alexa, and ailani are shopping getting clothes for itlay. Ailani is having a bottle right now while were in the bathing suit section. We got ailani baithing suit, and our selfs one. We then got cute cloths for italy and got ailani cute cloths too. We then got our nails done, i fed ailani her banna's while we were waiting. We got medi pedi, and our eye brows done. We then got ailani's ears pierced, we then got some lunch cause i was starving. After lunch, i dropped ailani off to my mom & nonna, while me sean and alexa went to the gym. After a good workout, we got dinner for everyone. Me and alexa saschra had, Curried coconut qauola, with roasted greens. "Baby what are you eating" Sean chuckled as he looked over to my plate. "Its cocanut, and qaula. So chunks of coconut, with this dipping sauce and roasted green veggies along with some red wine to drink" I said giggling. "Ohhh looks...delicious " Sean said laughing. "Shut up and eat your pork" I said giggling. Ailani then started crying she was Hungary too. "Are you hungary belmissma?" I said getting her food ready. I fed her green peas and squash. "she likes veggies just like her mama" brett said laughing at ailani. "yeah shes already an health freak just like ari" sean said taking a sip of margarita making everyone laugh. She ate all her food giggling at brett making silly faces. "here babe, heres your snack" i said giving her organic cheese puffs, as she screamed in exitment putting a cheese puff in her mouth.

After all of us sitting down at the table, laughing at nonna's jokes. Ailani started getting sleepy, she had a long day. "Hay babe im gonna get her ready for bed" i say heading up stairs. "Alright im gonna clean up" Sean said. I then give ailani a bath, cut her nails and clean her nose, lotion her up, get her in a clean diaper, give her pacifier, and rock her to sleep. Once she fell asleep I took a shower, and started getting everything ready for Italy.

@ArianaAnderson
Getting everything ready for italy!. Nothing but itlian itlian itlian for 3 days with the people i love.

@BigSean
We gon be hitin up italy tommrow, we siked asf.

After eveything was ready, i then shuted my eyes.

Next Morning

Ailani crying

"Hay belissma mommy is here" i say as sean got her breakfast.

She ate a bottle, and chopped up strawberrys. I ate a fruit salad, and ice tea. Sean made everyone pan cakes, and waffles. I then got dressed in jeans, and a pink crop top with black heels hair in a high pony, just conciler and mascara and lip stick. I got ailani dressed in, a pink dress with red sandals. Sean was wearing jeans, and a white shirt. We got everything packed in the car, and we were ready to go. We then got to the airport, paparazzi right there, we moved along and got to our private jet. Before getting on mom took a picture of me sean and ailani in front of the jet for a cute pic.

@ArianaAnderson
See you soon itlay. #familypic #andersons #werecomingitlay #theandersontakeoveritaly
Family pic.

We then got on the jet, and toke off. "Whew just being in the air im already happy" alexa says laying in her seat. "Yeah me too" i say laying down with sean and ailani as we watch tv. Seans family is sleeping, emila is being fussy, frankie and simon are trying to sooth her. Nonna is sleeping, mom is watching movies, Alexa is listening to her music, ailani is dosing off, so is Sean, sashcra & her boyfriend are sleeping, I minse will shut my eyes.