2 years of unbreakable love

Me and Seans 2nd wedding anniversary is coming up. Weve been thru so much in only 2 years, we created 2 beautiful children together, and continue to go to the top of our music carreer. Right now we have to go to tour rehearsel, so im feeding nohlan while sean bathes ailani. Once nohlan finshes eating his lunch, he passes out and i put him in his car seat, and i slip on some sweats. We then get to rehearsel and ailani & nohlan are being so cute sitting in the corner taking in everything, i just giggle & snap a pic.

@ArianaAnderson
From the top? 💕 #ailani #nohlan #mybabies
pic of babies

Sean is going over the lighting on the screens, while me, brian, scott, nekai, and ricky go over the dancing. Me and ricky ball room dance togther, as brian and nekai do the same, and scott break dances. Sean then glances over, he gives a wired look and continues on with his work, it was wired but i just shake it off and keep dancing.

We then get home & put the kids down for a nap. Sean is in his man cave playing video games, and im in the backyard cleaning the pool picking up dog shit. I then go back in, wash my hands, and go in the man cave & do some laundry. "Hi babe" i say sitting on the couch, "hey" sean replies dryly not even looking at me. "Whats the matter?" I ask frowing my eyebrows, "nothing" he replies dryly once again. "Something, you wont even look at me" i say, "nothing ari" he says, his phone then buzzes he chuckles and replies to the text, "who are you textin?" I ask, "tone" he says playing his game not even peeking a side eye at me. "Sean will you just tell me whats wrong!" I say now getting pissed off, "nothing Ariana! Goddamn!" Sean says rudely, "you know what, im not gonna play mind games all damn day so you come to me when your ready to act 30 & tell me whats wrong" i say leaving. "Okay go tell ricky i said hi" sean said harshly. then it hit me.....

"Is this what this is about?!" I say glaring at sean, "idk you tell me" sean said, "sean do you really think i like my back up dancer?!" I said really pissed off, "sure seems like it" sean said, "woww. Listen here, if i wanted to be with him, i would. But i dont, i love you, you asshole. But if your immature jelousy blinds you to see that & if you cant trust me, then this marriage isnt going to work!!!!" i said. "Then maybe it isnt Ariana!!!. You dont care, you just dont care!!" Sean said, "i do care you dick!!!!. Ive been loyal to you since day 1 & i have up with your shit since day 1, so if i didnt care i wouldnt of stuck around for 2 years. Im done, i cant keep putting up with your shit. You have no fucking right to ever say that to me ever ever again!!" I say as ran upstairs crying. I then went in my bed sobbing, so hurt he would ever think that.

2 hours later

I was woke up by a knock on my bedroom door, i looked at the time it was 1130PM. I sighed, and awnsered the door, it was sean with a bunch of flowers, vegan chocolates, and a "im sorry" teddy bear. "Apology not accepted" i said harshly and went back in bed. "Will you talk to me?" Sean asked, "theres nothing to talk about" i said, "i said im-" i cut him off, "a 'im sorry' teddy bear and flowers will not make things better this time. when i say im done, im done. I cant be with somebody who doesnt trust me. I refuse to live my life that way." I say dryly. "Will i cant lose you Ariana, i love you" sean said getting teary eyed holding my hand, "then start showing it" i say crying taking my hand back, "i want you to trust me, if you dont get your shit together, your gonna lose me" i say crying lightly. "Baby i will do everything i can to keep you. Please, dont leave me" sean said crying, grabbing my arm kissing it lightly. "This is forever" sean said looking at me in the eyes, "nothing last forever sean" i say sighing beneath my tears. "Please i love you" sean says kissing my temple, "i love you too" i say kissing his bottom lip lightly.🗼

-------------------------------------

Hi bbs ♡, sorry for the lack of the updates, be prepared for lots of tears & drama, this book is taking a turn. Vote & comment. ❤