3 years of being in love with you

We're now back on tour, and tomorrow is me and seans 3 year wedding anniversary ❤. Tonight we gotta perform in Iowa, me sean and Lexi are working out in the gym, Frankie & simon haves the kids, my mom and dan are cleaning out our tour bus with nonna. Zeno then comes in the gym, and silence brake lose. "Oh god here we go" sean said, "I gotta go" Lexi said getting off of the oliptical, "Lexi wait" I said, "no it's fine I'll go" Zeno said, "Zeno stop" sean said. "You guys aren't going anywheres your our best friends and were sick of being put in the middle. You guys love eachother, it was fight just make up already" I said sighing. "I have nothing to say to him. He obviously didn't feel the same way I did so we're done" Lexi said, "who says I didn't feel the same way?" Zeno said, "you did when you said the kids were just myn" Lexi said. "Baby you know I love those kids more then anything. I said that out of frustration, I love you Alexa. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you, it's hurts that were acting like this." Zeno said. "I love you too and I wanna be with you it's just I wanna make sure your in this with me and that your never gonna leave when things get frustrating" Lexi said tearing up, "baby I'm in this, when I say I'm in I ain't going anywhere" Zeno said teary eyed as well, "dont just stand there, fucking kiss me" Lexi said crying as Zeno chuckled and picked Lexi up to kiss her. "Awe guys" I said crying as Sean chuckled, "everything is back to normal" sean said, "at last" I said smiling as he kissed me.

We then went to the hotel to shower and get ready for m&g, we then were at the stadium.

@ArianaAnderson
Hi babies! We're back on tour & better then ever!. I see you but unfortunately i can't come & hug you as usual 😭. I'm sorry, I love you see you soon af.

We then got to the m&g and met all of our babes & took cute pics with them wow I missed them so much. We then got in our dressing room to warm up our vocals and get dressed, "ari let's take a selfie" Zeno said as he opened his snap, "okay sean come here" I said as Lexi sat on my lap and we posed.

"Back on tour with da crew 😈"

Zeno then uploaded it to his Snapchat .

@ArianaAnderson
i love you @alexaluria @zenojones 🎤

We then got in our prayer circle, "hi everyone! Were back on our better then ever, i hope everyone had a good christmas. Were here to give our absouloute best to the iowa babes, and make them have the best time of there lifes. So good luck, have fun, dance your ass off and i love yall lets do it!" I said as everyone cheered. "On 3 to the iowa babes, 123" "to the iowa babes!!!" We all said in unsion as we hugged & kissed, i then went on the lift.

"Iowa how yall feeling?!" I said as everyone went crazy, "i love you! Lets go" i said as my dancers poped up and dangerous women started.

Afterwords, the kids went back to the hotel room with my mom & dan, lexi went back with the twins and zeno, frankie and simon went back with ameila and nonna. Me and sean went back to the hotel room, and when i walk in i see a bunch of roses and candles all over and i gasp in awh. "Baby" i said picking up a rose as sean smiles, "happy 3 years baby" sean says as he grabs a bottle of chapaine and kisses me. "I love you" i say giggling, "i love you too" sean says as he continusly kisses me...

..
....
...........
👶