Putero Rico

Were now married:). And happy, my song moonlight came out, and right now were on our private jet on our way to putero rico for our honeymoon. Im excited, Jones edited our wedding video to make it beautiful and to make the fans cry. So I'm about to release it right now, it haves music and everybodys names and it's just like a lil movie it's so cute
:).

@ArianaAnderson
bb loves, here's our wedding video!. A special thank you to @Jonescrow we love you bae, and bb loves here you go, your more then welcome to cry, this day we will treasure forvever love you . Vid/YouTube.com.Arianaandseanswedding.vid/.

@BigSean
Whats up guys, we're on our way to our dope honeymoon now. And Ari and I would like to share our wedding day with y'all. Thanks to @Jonescrow, we appreciate it man. Everybody enjoy and grab some tissues. Vid/YouTube.com.Arianaandseanswedding.vid/.

Ariana- whatcha doing baby?
Sean - sharing our wedding video with my fans.
Ariana- oh, I just did that too.
Sean - what do you wanna do? we still have 10 hours left.
Ariana- I wanna do you *giggling / straddling Sean *
Sean- oh really? *chuckling *
Ariana- mhm
Sean- ready for me to get you pregnant?
Ariana- I wanna have tons of yo babies *cupping Sean's face*
Sean- *laughing * before you have my babies, I wanna make love just to you first.
Ariana- okay, then make love to me the babies can come later *giggling *
Sean- *laughing / kissing Ari*

Sean and I passionatly made out tongues down each others throat lips moving in sync. I was straddling Sean, and grinding on him making him hard as ever, causing me to smile its the biggest turn on ever. Then i notice, were not in my lil room so we can have privacy.

Ariana- cmon baby let's go in the room

Sean gets up, carries me bridal style in our room and shuts and locks the door and playfully throws me on the bed causing us to both to laugh. He comes on top of me and starts kissing my neck, and sucking on it getting all my sweet spots, making me moan like nobody's business, then he unbockles my pants and takes off my thong, and sticks too fingers in, making me grip his back and dig my nails in it making me moan his name. He takes his finger out licks it, and eats me. Flicking his tongue where ever he chooses making me lose my mind, as he goes deeper in, me moaning grabbing the sheets and dying of pleasure begging him not to stop. He comes up and we continue to make out, he takes my shirt & bra off leaving me naked kissing all inches of my body, then I tug on his shirt for him to take it off, I flip us over I start rubbing his abs, kissing and sucking all over to drive him nuts. Then I take his pants off and boxers, seeing his friend is anxious, I start rubbing it and throbbing on it making Sean groan causing him to release. He then flips us over, puts a condom on, and goes in me. He starts thrusting, hard enough to make me moan and the bed rock, I can't breathe I'm in so much plesure, all I can moan is "harder" . I had many organzmes, we both released and reached our climax.

*8 hours later*

Ariana- we're in Puerto Rico baby!
Sean- finally!

The paparazzi was following us, we did a few poses and kept it moving.

@ArianaAnderson
Honeymoon babes *heart eye emoji* twiiterpic.hjfjsuejjnf.

With a cute selfie of me and Sean, by the beach.

Sean - what do you want to do first baby?
Ariana- I say shower, we smell like good sex.
Sean- I agree
Ariana- wanna take a shower with me sexy? *winking*
Sean - sure *bitting lip*

The honeymoon was filled, with swimming, drinking, sex, photoshoots and doing cool things in puerto Rico, and even more sex:)).