baby lets get away

Im now 7 months pregnant, im huge, im exhuasted, im emotinoal, and just all over the place. I cant believe in 2 months we will have 2 kids. Its so crazy, so unreal, but im ready. Sean went to the store to get baby proof stuff, i have to take Ailani to Gymnastics, its her first class. "Cmon babe put your shoes on" i say grabbing her shoes. "Okai" she says walking over. I then grab some ice water for her & some cheerios.

We then get in the car i buckle her up, give her, her cheerios and water and plot my lips on hers.

After i drop her off, i get home and i do some laundry and let the pups play outside, and i clean up the house and start making dinner. "Baby im home" sean said walking in the kitchen. "Hi baby" i said giving him a kiss. "Wheres princess" sean said looking around, "shes at gymanastics" i said cutting up veggies "ohh" sean said letting the pups in. "So baby i was thinking, the baby is gonna be here in 2 months, why not me and you just get away, before we have 2 kids. It will be a romantic weekend" sean said smirking. "awh baby i love it, and we can see if my mom can watch ailani" i said smirking. "Yeah, it will be the best weekend of your life" sean said bitting his lip. I laughed then kissed him "when do we leave?" i asked "tommrow night" sean said, "okay ill call my mom" i said.

For dinner we are having acron almond squash. Sean picked ailani up from gymansticks, as i got everything ready. "Ma ma!" Ailani said running in the kitchen, "hi baby" i said laughing picking her up as she showed me her sticker i then kissed her lips, and i could taste chocolate icecream. "Ailani did you have icream" i said trying not to laugh, "no" sean said trying not to smile, "yes" ailani said noding her head, i gasp and then looked at sean, "will thats the last time im ever gonna get you icecream behind mommys back" sean said laughing as i laughed then smacked sean and putted ailani in her high chair "ailani stick your tongue out" i said taking her picture.

@ArianaAnderson
Dinner 😜😜
Pic of ailani

After dinner i changed ailanis diaper, and got her in her starwars onsie and gave her some milk and rocked her to sleep. I then took my make up off, putted my hair in a messy bun, brushed my teeth, put on a white tenktop and some of seans boxers, and went to cuddle with sean.

Next morning

I made pancakes, eggs, sausage, and strawberrie muffins for sean & ailani. "Here baby you want a muffin" i said pouring ailani orange juice. "Yeah" she said smiling. I then cut up the muffin in baby pieces and seted it on her tray. I then got myself some fruit & apple mix. "Pose guys" i said as sean kissed ailanis cheek as i took the picture.

@ArianaAnderson
Strawberry muffins, kisses & my world all in one picture. 🌌🍴
Pic of sean & ailani.

We all took showers and got ready, and then i packed ailani's bag. "Belmissma, your going to grandmas!" I said, she then chuckled and ran around.

---------------------------------

"Baby where are we going?" I said as we got on the plane. "San franciso" sean said smiling, "awhh" i said smiling i then kissed him. "I love you" Sean said smiling, "i love you too" i said returning the smile.

San Franciso

"Were here" i said excitdely looking out the window. "Lets go eat, im starving" sean said making me laugh. We went to this terridian food place and they had the best vegan food i was in heaven. "Do you wanna go to the beach after this?" Sean asked, "yeah" i said drinking my tea. We then checked in the hotel and got in our bathing suits, we then put sunblock and layed out on the sand soaking in all the vitamin C we could get.

We then went back to the hotel and took a shower and got dressed for dinner. I put on a long red silky dress with white sandles, i put my hair half up half down, leaving it natural. I put on my diamond earrings, an pearl bracelets, putting on foundation, lip gloss. Sean was wearing blue jeans and a white tee shirt with his "lakers" hat and his gold lion chain. "Ready" i ask "yup" sean said intertwining our fingers.

We then had candle light dinner in a private area, on a mountain cliff surfacing the ocean. "Baby this is so romantic i love it" i said gushing. "All for you, my baby" sean said with his charming smile. "Your the best, i appreatate you more then you will ever kno and i love you so fucking much" i said smirking, "i love you more sexy" sean said leaning in for a kiss i gave him a wet passionate kiss, "mmm, wanna head back to the hotel?" Sean asked smirking, "yeah" i said smiling getting up.

@ArianaAnderson
Car selfie on a romantic getaway vacation with my baby. 💞 #weregoalsik #thankyou #nokiddiosonthistrip
Selfie of sean & ari

We then get to the hotel and theres white and red roses layed all over the room with candles lit. "Awh, omg this is so sweet" i say beaming taking it all in. "Come here sexy" sean says with his charming smile pulling me in by the hips i smile and cup his face and kiss him passionatly. I then take his shirt off, and kiss and suck on his neck as he groans. He then takes my dress off, leaving me exposed in my bra and thong. He then takes my thong off, leaving sweet trails of kisses all the way down to my area. He then sticks his tongue in and swirls it around, leaving me breathing heavy and grabbing on to the sheets. After i release, i then undress sean, hop on him and ride. He grabs my hips to go faster "mm slower baby, we have to be careful" i say as it hurts a lil, "oh yeah im sorry baby, here lemme be on top i dont wanna hurt you or the baby" sean says smiling sweetly kissing me. He then grabs my thighs, inserts inside of me sweetly & nice and slow. As he thrust they get better everytime, but hes being gentle, going slow and kissing me passionatly on every thrust. I feel so safe, so loved, this is the sweetest thing ever. I feel so connceted to sean, its the best feeling in the world.

Next morning

I wake up really sore & naked. as i get up i wince in pain of my core, "whats wrong baby?" Sean said getting up, "im sore." I say. "Im so sorry i wanted to make you feel good i didnt wanna hurt you" sean said, "baby, you did make me feel good. You made me feel amazing, thats why im so sore rn im okay" i say briefly laughing. "will good. Come on, you need to take a bubble bath" sean said smiling, "i want you to take one with me" i said smirking, "will then lets go sexy" sean said smirking kissing me passionatly then picking me up briadal style in to the bathroom.